best sex you ever had

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tony444, Mar 20, 2008.

1. tony444

tony444 New Member

so last sat night i had the best sex of my life, and thought i would post what happened and see what great experiences other people have had.

sat night, i was in the vip section of a club at a hip-hop show (my buddy was the promoter). it was the second time id been out with the girl i brought, had only kissed the first night. it was dark and the show sucked, sucked and we started making out. one thing led to another and she started giving me head.

we went back to my house and things just started to jump off. she stripped and gave me a lap dance and then we got into bed. i was just laying back getting my dick sucked when it happened. one second she was licking my balls and the next thing i knew she had her toungue licking around my ass. it felt a little strange at first but pretty soon i was into it.

this girl ate out my asshole, deepthroated, and knew how to move her pussy around on my dick like i have never seen before. add to that it was my first time ever with a black girl, and the first time with this girl ever. i think my dick got harder than ive ever gotten before. it was great.

let me know about the best sex youve ever had.

2. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I want to preface my story by saying that tony444 has a bad ass story.

First of all, there are DRUGS involved in this story (ooh, evil!) -- I was a Freshman in College and I had just played a show with my band at a fraternity a block from my dorm. I was hanging post-show when my guitar player gave me my first acid hit of my life. Thirty minutes later, I was walking down the back alley home with a girl holding my hand who was in my English class and who I had been eyeing for weeks. The acid had hit. Her friends were with us coming home for some reason. We got stopped by some friends coming the other way in the alley. As the conversation started and then went on, the girl began rubbing my dick in front of everybody. I didn't really care, as the drugs were beginning to kick in harder. I bet I just grinned like an idiot. Soon I noticed people were looking at me strangely. I figured out quickly that my dick was raising one of the legs of my shorts up quite a bit. I broke the convo off quickly, took ladies in tow, and went to my room. The main girl then proceeded to unzip my pants and whip my dick out in front of the other two girls who watched her suck my dick. After about five minutes I kicked the other girls out (I can't cum from blowjobs, afterall) and then prceded to fuck the girl for 5 and half hours straight -- no jizzing. I don't know why, but she never complained and told me to stop. I don't know if she was really drunk, really new to sex, or what the fuck?... maybe I was really good...

Keep in mind, I usually cum as fast as anyone else, maybe faster. I am NOT a superfucker. But for some reason, that acid made me fuck all night. The next morning I fucked her for another hour+. Again, I am VERY normal, usually. It was AWESOME. I wasn't very experienced, so I thought I would do that sort of thing again at some point and I didn't know how fucking strange it was. It was by far the coolest sex I assume I'll ever have in my entire life. I was able to control every little action and reaction in my body. Amazing.

Another cool part was, I got a double blow job (which I didn't cum from, dammit) a few months later that year from the other two girls.

Going to a really small college has it's perks if you have a big dick, I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted