Best Sex...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DragonSeriyu999, May 22, 2009.

1. DragonSeriyu999

DragonSeriyu999 New Member

Alright guys so I was wondering what your best sexual experience was.

Below is my story, (Beware spelling and usage errors ahead)

Mine was a few years ago while I was in College. My roommate was a really douche bag. He had this ridiculously hot blonde girlfriend and he never trusted her. He would cheat on her all the time and never trusted her, hypocrite I know. I would learn from her later that the reason why he was such an asshole was he thought he had a big dick. Yeah let me just say I never once saw it. So I could only take her word for it. But I digress, I was a good roommate, so every time she would freak she would come to me and she would vent, I would reassure; life went on.

I remember the day I realized that this girl was amazing. We were sitting just watching TV, my roomie had soccer practice. All of a sudden one of my friends just starts spouting the ridiculousness that fills her head. The Blonde just sat quietly, then gave her defense. It was literally word for word what I was gonna say. I sat there with my mouth open for a good minute.

Anyway one day she calls me just crying, once again at the time I was being a good roommate. She then tells me how apparently she found out my roomie had be cheatin on her with 2 of her friends. She saw him kissing her friend and just went off on him. He broke up with her and she was feeling like crap. So understand that this is where the story gets funny, looking back I could have missed this opportunity had I not asked her to meet me for coffee the next day to talk.

Now I think you Deserve a description of the Blonde. She is 5'6, highly athletic, and an ass girls kill for. She also was smart enough to be able to understand what "Fluorescence" means. (Understand this occurred in California, some of the most beautiful women live there...few of them can add.) She had the deepest Hazel eyes of any woman I had met and she also had what I still think is the flattest stomach on the planet; next to Megan Fox. Funniest part, she was a nymphomaniac. She needed to orgasm about once every 3 hours to stay sane. This girl had a Shower head, a massager and a rabbit dildo, and still would get fucked senseless. But what was most interesting was, she knew me. I know that sounds weird but it is very true. She could tell when something was wrong and she could tell when I needed to talk to her. She just knew.

So fast forward to Starbucks, understand I was the nice guy in high school, so I had heard the whole hot girl/dumb guy thing. But as usual she used that one word we as men hate hearing. No not pregnant, Love. She was in love with him. I just remember thinking this is not good. But anyway 4 frapachinos, 3 hours of talking, lotsa music talk and she was finally ready to leave. She then did the most peculiar thing ever, she kissed me on the cheek. I put it out of my mind and left, went to a party got drunk with friends and poured myself into bed at like 4 in the morning.

Then it happened the text that would change it all. 6:30, yes that’s right A.M. my phone rings. That’s 2 hours before my alarm for class and 4 before I actually was gonna get up. I eventually get to my phone and I see its a text from Blondie, it says 'hey wake up sleepy head!' I was speechless. I expected to never hear from this woman again, yet here she was textin me...really fuckin early.

So for the next week or so she would text me, and we would talk every night. Usually just to make sure she hadn't killed herself in depression. I really wasn't focusing on her but it would become readily apparent I should. Then on one Friday I get a text saying she wants to do something crazy.

As was her Friday ritual she had gone drinking with the girls. I had met them the week earlier and let me tell you, Blondie was the most attractive one by such a far shot the girls were just hoping to get laid by her offshoot. They all argued over which of the friends would get me and I just remembering her giving shit to all of them over it. Well her wonderful friends wanted her to do something crazy to get over my Roomie. So they suggested a Tattoo. Blondie said no, its LA guess what, yep aspiring actress. So they then decided on something alittle more fun.

Get this at 9:30 on a Friday I received a text saying 'you'll never guess what I got.' My reply; "Tattoo??" She said, "No better, I got a Clit Piercing." Understand I was at dinner with friends, I spat my Ice Tea in the guy Across from me's face. I was literally speechless. I was by no means devout in High School, yes I was the nice guy. But I was the nice guy who got laid, alot. I once had sex with all but 3 cheerleaders at my school. Understand it wasn’t by my hand, they told one another and they all just got curious.

Understand I'm not a big guy. I'm 5'11, athletic build, broad shoulders, and messy brown hair. I have taken one form or another of martial arts my entire life and that kept me in shape. It also kept me from being stabbed a few times, but hey mixed blessings. And before you ask yes I am white, but my father isn't. He is as black a night. So the question I tended to get in High School, was "Is your dick big?" I usually would just reply "Eh, nope super small. Like embarrassingly so." In high school I was 5'8 with an 8.5 inch dick. Most woman were repeat customers. Many were surprised cause they thought I was telling the truth. But hey I didn’t care. By the time I was a freshman in college I had a solid 9 inches. I got alot of sex. Too much at times, I would say college actually mellowed that out in me.

So when I say I was surprised by a clit ring it was actual surprise. I had literally never experienced one. So being the deviant I was I asked a simple question, "Cool. Can I See It?" I got the response "Of course silly why else would I tell you about it?" Over the next 2 days she would tell me all about how it felt and how she really wanted to fuck with it. So once again I pushed her to see if she was up to it.

Thank god for the man who created Picture Messaging. I received some of the most amazing pictures in those 2 days. Lingerie, Posing, Naked, Wet, Bikini, In a sex position, hell she even put her dildo in and took a picture. When Monday came around I had to see her. So I took the plunge, I asked her to come over.

I think she might have killed someone coming over to our school, she went somewhere else. Cause when I was going to my second class of the day I received a message saying "Hey so I'm 10 min away, are you in your room?" I was once again speechless. This girl dropped what she was doing on a Monday afternoon to come see me, just cause I asked. Let me just say I left class just as my professor was coming in. I then sent my roommate what would become our joke for the year, "Hey man I kinda need the room for a bit, is that cool?" God bless his heart for the response I got "Yeah man, after all the sex you've been let me have, You can have it for as long as you want." Dangerous, he just gave me permission to be alone with a Nymphomaniac for prolonged periods of time...simple to say I was giddy.

So I got to my room so fast I put the Flash to shame. I did the usual, Made my bed closed my closet, Lysol'd the crap outta my room (my roommate didn’t believe in doing laundry.) So I just finished hooking up my sound system with some relaxing music and I hear a knock on my door. I open it to Blondie. She is standing there in a skin tight white tank top. He shorts were so small I could tell what color panties she was wearing, pink. No bra cause her nipples are rock hard. She flashed her smile and strode into my room like I had seen so many times...but this time she plopped herself down on my bed not his.

She had the usual stressful day and just wanted a friendly face. Boys listen to me now whenever a woman just stops by its never cause they wanna vent. They want whats in your pants. Play it cool. She said she was hungry, so we ordered from a close by Chinese food place. This place was awesome they would bribe the facilities at my school for keys to every dorm. They were the only place to deliver right to the door.

(To Be Continued)

2. DragonSeriyu999

So while we're waitin she is sitting on my bed talking about the current geo-political climate, told ya she was smart, when I hear the following sentence. "Why are my panties on HIS bed?" I look over at my roomies bed and there sitting on his pillow is her red and white thong, it had cherries on the front. I stood up, walked over and said "I dunno maybe to remember you?" She just bust out laughing, "Well you can keep them I think you'll at least appreciate them more." I went and dropped them off on my desk and turned around to her standing right infront of me. Damn this bitch was quick.

She looked me right in the eye and said "So what color underwear am I wearing" She then did that thing that girls do when they bite their lip, I could tell a kiss was coming. "Hmm...can I get a hint?" I said playfully. "Yeah its a shade of red." "Hmm...red." "No a Shade of red stupid." she replied. "Oh well then I stick with none. Your not wearing underwear" I said very sure of myself. "Oh well your half right. How did you know?" she queried. I responded as I walked in front of my bed "Your Headlights are on."

Now have you ever watched someone get the joke that you played on them. Essentially its 3 stages: What did he say?, Realization, and Anger. The Anger is only momentary but it’s always there. I rarely get 5'6 110 pound projectiles fired at me, but considering my surprise I have to say I think I handled it well. And if by well you me put my hands up to cover my face and contemplated screaming like a small girl then yes I did handle it well.

She Straight up tackled me onto the bed. She then began to pummel me with her tiny fists of furry. As a martial artist my brain went to all 12 of the techniques I could have done to get out of it, then the 3 which would be most effective against some one her size and weight. But instead of doing that I decided that I should just grab her fists instead. She Screamed "I hate you, I hate You, you’re so mean!" Then it happened, the fury was gone and I was looking into those Hazel eyes. She stopped hitting me and had either of her arms on either side of me. I pushed up. She leaned down. We met somewhere in the 70-30 range. And....Boom

You Know those love stories where it’s this amazing kiss. This was one of those. Fireworks, explosives, people celebrating all over the world. When we kissed its like existence just faded. There was just her beautiful pink lips. Her tongue. Her face. I remember when we started kissing she was on top but next thing I know her nails are raking up my sides. Me in about half push up position, one of her legs just wrapped around mine. Her nails burning my ribs, her lips touching my soul.

I remember at first I thought it was just our hearts beating as one. Then it got louder. And louder. Then it sounded like someone kick my door. She sat up so fast that she nearly took my head off. All we Hear outside is "DELIVERY."

I Pay the delivery man, completely forgetting that we ordered food. So there we are sitting. In my dorm room, after an amazing makeout session, just chowing down on egg rolls. She looks at me and giggles. I look at her and smile. Eventually we get down to the fortune cookies. She opens hers, she reads it like its ancient wisdom from Confucius himself; "Always remember your friends are what is important...in bed." We both laugh and I open my mine. I effect a similar tone; "Beware the lurking blonde, she has the herpes." "It does not say that" she quickly replied. I then said "no look thats what it says." Oh god if only you guys could have been there, she not only tackled me for the second time that day. But I got a huge facefull of Boob when she went to reach for the slip of paper.

And once again violence began our second ridiculously hot makeout session. If sex was my crack, then this girl was my...my...what is the equivalent of a grand slam in crack? Anyway she pulls away eventually and just says one word, "Wow..." "What Not what you were expecting?" "No Just wow...your a ridiculous kisser. Just the right tongue and pressure...wow." She sits there a second and then says something that immediately gets my attention. "So do you want to see it?"

My heart stopped. I could only nod. "Well only after I tell you a story." I was seriously just sittin there with what must have been the funniest look on my face for this story. "So you wanna know the hardest part of getting the piercing was? It wasn’t the actually piercing, thats easy hurts but easy. The hardest part is the jewelry. Did you know they have skull and crossbones ones and other weird ones like that. Well any way the guy let me pick any 3 I wanted. So I went simple. I got one which is like a long bar with a ball on each end, I got a ring with just one ball on it, and I got one which is essentially a super short bar with a ball which is right on my clit. So I put the Long Bar in and went home. You know me I need an orgasm, but I was forbidden from touching the piercing for 24 hours. You my friend did not help. You and your texts about how it feels, I hate you so much because I was so horny that Sunday came and I practically spent the day masturbating. Wanna know what I found out. The long bar is good for nothing, just keeping the hole there. The ring is what I usually wear. Its perfect, I can rotate the ball so its on my clit when I want and rotate it away when I need rest. But its the shot one I absolutely Love. It causes constant stimulation. When I walk, when I talk, when I move it causes a shiver to go up my spine. Understand it took me all of Sunday to just get out of my House! I couldn’t walk 20 feet without my knees going weak. So that should let you know how aggravating my drive over here was. My car Vibrates...alot. I nearly got a ticket cause I didn’t want to move when the light turned green. Just since I've been in the room with you I am so mega-horny its ridiculous."

I sat there listening to her speak, just thinking one thing. This chick is gonna freak when I eat her out. She admitted to me once that she rarely got that treat, something that was gonna change right now. She Had worked her shorts off. I was right pink panties, more accurately boy shorts but hey who cares. She then sat on my bed looked me in the eyes and I saw it, the lust. She not only needed this she massively wanted it. I kissed her softly. Making sure to caress every curve she had. I wanted to remember this as long as I could. The kiss got more passionate, I remember spreading her legs with my hand. I remember her first Moan, I ripped through her throwing her head back in ecstasy. I remember working down her neck. Kiss by kiss. I feel her tense, a few spasms then nothing. I haven’t even touched her Clit yet.

She just came from me rubbing her leg and kissing her neck. This is gonna be ffffuuunnn. As she was catching her breath I pushed one finger onto her clit. The moan was deep, primal. Her eyes met mine, they begged for more. I began to rub up her clit, I could feel the piercing. It shifted, she moaned. Shift, Moan. Like clock work. I figured everytime I moved it it would do a full circle around her clit in the opposite direction I was rotating. Soon she was panting. She had her head thrown back, he eyes were gone in her head her hips were gyrating. I looked on as she screamed for me not to stop. I kept going just as she asked, and Boom. Explosion, she came. Loud and wet. She soaked through her underwear. She screamed Bloody murder while doing it. I remember as she slowed down and came back to my plane of existence how happy I was I closed the windows.

She looked at me and said, "not...fair...your...fingers... too...good...can't...breathe..." She laid in my arms for only a few minutes and said "Ok, My turn!" She pushed me back against the bed and undid my belt and pants with expert prescion. I was Impressed. She then started to pull down my boxer-briefs caught sight of my dick and said "Nice...not to big not too small." It wasn’t till she touched it that she realized it was soft. The look in her eyes, priceless. She leaned down and her tongue came out. I was transported to heaven.

(To Be Continued)

3. DragonSeriyu999

She knew how to give head. My god, it was a skill she mastered. But as she was going I realized that the bigger I got the more trouble she had. As soon as she got me to full mast, she just looked at it while stroking. "...your dick is fucking huge! I didn’t think they got bigger than your roommate, but you put him to shame. By ALOT." Yay, ego boost. she then went to work. Her tongue found that spot right under the head, instantaneously. She kept working the shaft and rolling my balls. I felt the build up come and so did she. I looked down, and said not yet. All of a sudden she stopped and looked up at me. "Weren’t you about to cum?" "Yeah I was, Why?" "Cause it doesn’t feel that way anymore..." "Yeah I held it back..." "You can do that?" "Yeah usually" "Oh ok how about now" She then took my dick a swallowed. I got my first deep throat.

I came...hard. My body shook. She grabbed my thighs to steady herself. I just let go. One...two...three...four...five...they just kept going. Seriously she started to gag, so she pulled off and still got like 4 streams on the face, and caught some more in her mouth. She sat there a second and swallowed. Then looked at me and said "Yum!" she scooped it all off her face. I took this opportunity to relocate myself between her legs.

She Looked down as I slid her panties off. Next thing she knows I'm assaulting her legs with my kisses. She moans, loud. I work my way up. I tease her, she moans louder. I hover right above my prize. I take a moment to take it in. He piercing, right above her clit was just what looked like 2 balls attached to one another. One on top and one right on her clit. It was the most awesome thing I had ever seen. I blew lightly on the lower metal ball. She arched her back. I leaned in and gave her a bottom to top lick. Back arched more. She tasted perfect. My Idea of perfect pussy. I was speechless again, how could my roommie cheat on this ridiculously awesome girl. I started to spell her name on her clit, I made it 4 letters in.

As I worked her Clit even more she Started to pant. Then she came. The first time she Screamed bloody murder, this time it sounded like a explosion went off. The windows shook. She was shaking so much that it looked like she was having a seizure. She finally tensed up one last time, she came for over a min. She was completely out of breath. There was Pounding on the door.

"Dude Keep it the fuck down! Some of us had class we skipped for sleep damn it!!" She looked at me and said "I'm never that loud." I just laughed. Liar, you have to have practice to be that loud. I just kissed her on the forehead and she shivered. She Curled up next to me. I was rock hard again, I just figured not a good idea to push my luck. If she wanted to snuggle. Then so be it.

2 hours later I wake up. Somehow we had worked our way under the quilt on my bed. She had curled up on my chest. As I looked at her beautiful body I lingered on her pussy. I could see the little twinkle from in between her legs. And all of a sudden like a wave I remembered her piercing and all the awesome things she promised to do. I shift my body alittle bit and I look at the ceiling. Am I really doing this? This is my roommates Ex, this is bad. I should stop, say its a mistake and hope she doesn’t tell anyone. I look at her and see her eyes open looking back at me. "Hey, your awake." "yeah have been for a while." I said. She laughed and said, "Not what I meant."

Thats when I feel her hand. Its on my cock, correction its on my very hard cock. I then remember falling asleep with wood, great god do her hands feel nice. "I still cant believe its this big. I'm not sure we can...you know...its just..." "Don’t worry, I think we'll figure something out." As I lean in to kiss her I make note of the smell, Blackberries. She Smelled like Blackberries.

As the kiss became more passionate, I moved between her legs. I kissed down her body, and when I got to her belly button stopped. I began to just lightly blow on her flat stomach. When I didn’t think she could take anymore teasing I continued on my journey down. I eventually got to her pussy. It was the second time I had seen it in a day and it still amazed me. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I began to work on her cunt. Little laps here, a spread there, she started to moan alot. Then she said "Hold still I wanna do something."

Whoosh the blanket was flipped up over what little of her it had covered. "Lay on your back." It was an order I wasn’t about to refuse. No sooner had my back hit the bed she was riding my head. "Lick and it will be worth you whillleeeeee~~~" I really wasn’t listening, I just wanted to get back to my promised land. Her sweet spot was just oozing. She was speechless, the moans and groans would come in waves but this girl would have none of that. She had experienced my tongue once tonight, she had decided to make it more even. I feel a warm wetness on my cock. I stop my assault on her clit long enough to realize what it is. A Tongue. She was blowing me while I ate her. Oh this was gonna be fun.

I didn’t stop again, and neither did she. She wanted to keep up blowing me and I wasn’t gonna stop licking her. It wasn’t until we heard a pound on the wall that we both came to our senses. We both stopped, she looked back over her shoulder, I looked over her ass and it was like we read each others minds. She spun, I scooted, we met somewhere in the middle. Her ass was sitting right on my thighs. My dick was between my chest and her cunt. We started kissing. I moved to her neck and she moaned those 2 words that every guy wants to hear; "Fuck Me"

I positioned my dick at her entrance, she didn’t waste time. She impaled herself on the first 3 inches of my dick. Shit she was tight. I mean really tight. Just three inches and she was moaning even louder than before. I waited a sec then asked one question "Should I keep going?" She bit her lower lip and just nodded her head. I pushed, I felt my cock sink deeper and deeper into her. "Stop. Wait. I have never had a cock this big before. You're officially in uncharted territory." I just kissed her. She felt me through the kiss. I just relaxed, and plunged the last 3 inches into her. Her head shot upright and the look on her face was pure ecstasy.

She was cumming. Hard. I could feel her already tight cunt get tighter and tighter. It was so tight it was like a vice. She was completely rigid, barely breathing and she had her mouth wide open. She started to breathe and moan. Her body fell on mine when the spasms started, I looked in her eyes and they were glassy. She had left the building and was on the way to the moon. 2 min later she was limp, panting on my chest saying "oh god, oh god, oh god" over and over again. I hadn’t even started moving and she came that hard. Damn.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Sex time! Fuck me! Now!" And so I did. In and out, she was back to moaning so loud the windows were shaking in no time flat. She would periodically pull up to get away from my thrusts, too much sensation. yet eventually she would drop right back down. The muscles on her stomach tensed and released in unison. I could tell there was a big one coming. So I did what any guy would do, "On your Hands and Knees, Now!"

She could move, just not with the blazing speed of before. As soon as I was behind her I stopped. Her Ass was amazing clothed, it was beyond words naked. I must have looked at her ass a little too long, cause I heard Mumbling that took me a second to make out. "Give Me that huge cock, fuck me stupid, I want to feel it deep."

(To Be Continued)

4. DragonSeriyu999

I pushed in hard. She tensed up right away. Well I had just buried 9 inches into her cunt. Any girl would have tensed up. I just started pounding her. I mean really pounding her. She was going crazy. She eventually couldn’t hold herself up anymore and just fell face first into my pillows. As soon as that I happen I felt it, The Vice had Returned. Except this time it was tighter. Alot Tighter. She had buried her face in my pillow and was screaming. She went limp. and then I felt it "I'm Gonna cum", I said it just loud enough for her to hear. She rolled herself over this smile on her face saying I just had the best Orgasm of my life. "I told her again "Gonna Cum." That time she heard me. She grabbed my dick and pulled it toward her face. She began to work my tool, her Hoover Impression better than ever. I felt it build to the point where I couldn’t hold it anymore. I started to cum. She felt it coming and moved my head into her mouth. She just started to swallow. And Swallow. And Swallow. I think I came for at least a minute, and she swallow it all. When I was done she kept sucking to make sure it was all gone. She fell onto her back, her head hit my pillows and she said "AH...Best from the tap!"

I started Laughing. Then I looked at the clock. We had been fucking for 2 hours straight. That plus our little trysts before a nap. We had been going at it for about 5 hours. Damn. So much fun. We went 3 more times that night.

In the morning she decided to go home. I told her she was welcome back when ever she wanted to come. After she left my roommate asked me who the fuck I had in our room the night before. I asked him why. He said he stayed with one of his friends down the hall, they had heard us going at it all night. He even said that when he was with Blondie she was never that loud. I laughed and said don’t worry about it. For about a month after that people in our dorm were just hounding me to find out who she was. But I never told any of them.

Blondie did come back. We pretty much dated for about 2 months. Then one day after a very intense session she said she needed to stop. See she had this one guy she deserved to give a chance to. He had waited patiently for her and my roomie to break up. When they did he just started hounding her for dates. She needed to give him a chance. I said fine. "Don’t worry about it. Its never bye its see you later." She laughed kissed me on the cheek and walked out.

Now I am a firm believer in Serendipity. So when I say "see ya later" I truly believe that eventually our paths will cross again. And with Blondie they did. 2 years later I was at a office. I was running an errand for my Dad, picking up some order forms when she walked in. She didn’t even see me. I figured that she had forgotten me, and instead of being that awkward guy that she would then pretend not to know later I just sat in silence. The receptionist eventually called my name and I stood up. I remember the look on her face too. She heard the name and just started looking for me in the crowd of people in the lobby. I walked right behind her. I didn’t want it to be awkward and I disappeared. I got the paper work and left. Never even showed my face to her, but she knew I was there.

Remember when I said she was smart. She asked around and eventually figured out who the guy was that I had went to see at that office. He was a Consultant with my dad and about 100 other projects in the world. One of which happened to be Photo modeling. In the 2 years since we had seen one another she had done the actress thing and decided it was beneath her. So she went into Modeling, not just any modeling either. She had become one of the few woman ever considered to be a Victoria Secret Angel, a very high honor. She pulled some strings and got my phone number from the consultant.

Here is some Irony, I had just switched phones the week before she tried to get in touch with me. So that didn’t work. She gave up. She thought that It wasn’t meant to be. She then went to work. She had to model a new line for a young upstart designer.

The Designer was one of my Ex's. I dated her about a year after Blondie and we stayed good friends. And guess what, I was invited to her opening of her line. For some reason or another the Designer wanted me to speak about her before the room of people that were viewing the line. I agreed on 2 conditions. 1st My name had to be on the record as Richard Grayson (if you don’t get the reference google it) and 2nd I could sit right next to her, so I could have some one to talk to. She Agreed to Both.

Blondie had figured out that I was kind of a comic book nerd and that my favorite alias to use with people was Dick Grayson. So that night when she heard Designer say the name it got her attention. Blondie later told me that she was never so nervous as she was that night. She wanted to know if I was in the crowd. If you’ve never been on a catwalk let me tell you its bright. Its hard to see anything more than 3 feet ahead of you. So she sent some of her highly attractive friends to go find me in the crowd. After she had done her second dress the friends said I was sitting next to the designer stage left, but I had left after her first walk down.

As depressed as she was she still walked the walk, she saw my empty seat. Sighed and turned and went backstage. She was sitting in her dressing room when there was a knock. She rushed to the door and found Designer standing there saying she wanted to speak to them all. The models gathered and were given their preppy speech.

After the speech the Model Friends tried to cheer Blondie up. "Its ok he was probably some freak of Nat..." Blondie Looked up wondering why her friend had stopped. Instead of her friends heavily makeup'd face she found a bouquet of sunflowers right in front of her face.

She Turned around, she looked at the floor first. She was looking at a pair of Red Converse All Stars. Her face flew up and met my eyes. Hers hadn’t changed. I Said "Hey heard you were looking for me. Oh and Blame designers choice in flower stores, no white roses." She said nothing completely speechless. Then Pow, I had a 5'6 110 pound projectile fired at me from point blank range. But I had changed I just caught her and kissed her just as passionately as we had all those years ago. She Then Just held me.

Sorry guys I know its kinda a long story but still its point is simple. The best sex of my Life is now the sex I will be getting for the rest of my life. She agreed to marry me last week.

[The End]

So What was your Best experience? The People want to Know

#4 DragonSeriyu999, May 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Wow, this is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong best sex story, nice I must say, but long lol. Can't add more man.

6. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    hot fucking story, man, i wish I was you for that day

Draft saved Draft deleted