Best sex

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 60 and I would say that I've had the best sex in the last 5 years - with my present gf. It's taken me a long time to get the most out of it instead of just a wild bonk. But it's hard to say exactly how this has happened.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prior to my last girlfriend, it was much easier to say and narrow it down to just one time, which was the most intense sex i'd ever had on every level...physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual. it was amazing. then i started dating her and it got more...complicated. far more difficult to just narrow it down to one time, because almost EVERY time, even just the fun quickies, had that element. in bed, in the living room, in the shower, in the kitchen, in my truck, at our parents' houses...and the last time, after we'd moved to separate coasts and she came out to visit me. we spent the entire day, just hanging out, having sex, cuddling. it was hot and sweet and so completely divine. i never wanted it to end, but if it had to...i'm glad we got to end it like that. :)

Reactions: j06quinn

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your sex experiences sound hot.

you did it everywhere!!!!

yeah, we were a couple of horny little bastards. lol! and we confirmed, both during and since the relationship ended, that we were each other's best by far (her current boyfriend is just "okay" apparently...heh).

stupid geography...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your sex life with her was pretty strong.

have you had any other good sex since then?

once, yeah, a few months back...one night fling with a girl i'd met and hit it off with that weekend. we were both visiting from out of town, so we parked my truck behind my favorite pub, climbed in the backseat and rocked each other's worlds. it was really awesome, and we've remained friends since...but it also in some ways served to remind me of just how much i missed sharing that connection, passion, intensity and intimacy with my ex. sigh...lol.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry you and your girlfriend broke up. It sounds like you two had a very special connection and that passion was strong.

i think it's romantic what you two had!!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry you and your girlfriend broke up. It sounds like you two had a very special connection and that passion was strong.

i think it's romantic what you two had!!

absolutely, one of those kinds of relationships that reminds you "oh yeah...THIS is what sex is for!" and i'm happy to have had it all, even temporarily, rather than missing out on it along the associated pain. lol. passion usually entails a certain amount of suffering, and i wouldn't want to live any other way. :cool:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Near the end of college and for quite a few years later I lead a most promiscuous lifestyle including one-night stands, affairs with married women, kinky stuff and the like, but the very best sex I've ever had was (and is) in a committed relationship. We experiment, aren't afraid to try new things and just basically talk to each other. She always blows my mind.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks viking. that's sweet of you!!!

how old were you when you lost your virginity?

"viking"? lol! how did you know i was part Swedish? :tongue:

interestingly enough, i KIND OF lost it twice. once when i was 15, a friend of mine came over to my house and we wound up fooling around, going down on each other and just sort of...exploring a bit. it was my first real sexual experience, and towards the end i accidentally slipped inside of her. Oops. but it was just that one moment of penetration. i immediately pulled out and after we both calmed down from freaking out, we made out a bit more and then she went home. lol.

a few years later, when i was 18 and out of high school, another friend of mine came over and we got fairly drunk so she slept over...and we ended up fooling around for a while and then had sex. i know most people's first time is awkward and not too great, but mine was awesome. :biggrin1:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I called you viking because you're strong and awesome like a viking.

that was sweet of you to say that about me.

so u lost your virginity as a teen. that's cool.

have u ever had a 3-way?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so u lost your virginity as a teen. that's cool.

have u ever had a 3-way?

not really. a few "group make out sessions" in high school, but no group sex. just not really my thing. it might be fun on a carnal level, but i can't see many circumstances where it'd be very emotionally fulfilling.