Best sex

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the best sex you've ever had?
In the summer time of 1986 I becamed involved in a four person sex partnering One of the men involved in this was exceptional in sexual talent and always left me feeling very good I continued with him even after the other 2 men had left our grouping and the sex continued to be very good so I knew then it was not about the grouping which turned me on most and that it was this one man It has now been near to on 10 years since we did any thing or have contacted each other by phone or letters but rare does a day pass when I do not think back fondly of him.

D

deleted1124838

Here's one for really focusing on the sensation in your cock.

Do the foreplay and get her ready. Keep all your clothes on and just take your cock out. Leave your balls behind the waist band too. So when you are fucking the only skin on skin sensation is your cock. Fell the sensation (love the whole sliding feeling of piss slit, exposed head and hard shaft). Use the finger to give her sensation (if you need too). Make it last long before you cum.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have had plenty of reasonably good sex , but the absolute best , crazy good , sex , was 1) with an overweight Greek girl at a party . She and I fucked like the world was coming to an end . Neither of us wanted to stop , on and on and on we went , for the whole night . She was stoned , and I was on acid . Fuck , how we went for each other .At the end , she was shaking ,in the throes of an orgasm ( one of many , she later told me ) , and I felt like I'D blown myself inside out , so much did I come . 2) was with a mildly neurotic , lady artist , whom i will not name . She had my fave kind of pussy ( huge mound ) , an all consuming love of sex , was incredibly passionate , very tactile, and was fastidious in regard to hygiene . She smelled , and tasted wonderful . Sex with her was , like full on , lustful insanity . Fuck , she was/is memorable . Hope I have more of that before I die.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I’ve slept with quite a few women, I think the best sex that I ever had was with a girl, Lauren, who I shared a house with for a summer back in college. The whole thing was a bit complicated; I hope you don’t mind a somewhat long story. I remember it as if it happened yesterday—she was that kind of lover.

Lauren had a part-time job waitressing at a coffee shop which I used to frequent. We had been talking and mildly flirting with each other for about a year when I mentioned that I needed a place to live as my current lease was ending that month (June) and I couldn’t move into my upcoming apartment until September. She told me that she and two other girls were house-sitting for a professor who was in Europe for the summer and that there was one bedroom in the house which was still vacant. I jumped at the chance, for multiple reasons, and when the other two girls agreed to it, I moved my minimal belongings in with them.

Anyhow, the whole arrangement started out amazingly well. Though each of the three girls had quite different personalities, I got along with everyone. We’d barbeque a few times a week and frequently drank until the wee hours together. During this time, the flirtation between Lauren and I very slowly progressed. Lauren was an ardent feminist and had a fiancé who was away for the summer; our flirtation often took the form of a battle of wits—she was a worthy opponent. Though I was very attracted to both her mind and body (she was yoga-thin with an amazing ass and possessed gorgeous dark Mediterranean features), I didn’t want to fuck up my living arrangements.

Still there was something which was building between the two of us. Around mid-summer, at her request I began giving her shoulder massages pretty much each afternoon. Within a few weeks those evolved into full back rubs. We would do this while alone in the house, down on the living room sofa. But I think it wasn’t until the beginning of August that we first kissed. My God could that woman give a sensual kiss. She was the first girl who introduced me to the pleasures of having my lower lip bitten. It wasn’t long after that when the back rubs became front rubs as well. I remember being a bit surprised upon seeing a few hairs in the cleft between her smallish breasts, though at that point a few errant hairs weren’t going to affect my arousal.

By the end of that week she let me touch her sex—she had the thickest bush I have ever seen. I carried her up to her bedroom (she was staying in the Master, with a king-sized bed) and threw her on the bed. She literally attacked me when I shed my clothes. Her assault on my cock was almost animalistic; I remember being afraid that she was going to draw blood from it. My reply to her hirsute sex wasn’t any more measured. The playful yet fierce competition which characterized our verbal interactions was mirrored and amplified in her bed. Then I remember her suddenly breaking from the 69 we were engaged in and swinging around to mount my cock. She was already gushing but still had a little trouble adjusting to my size. I remember thrusting my hips up to fully embed myself inside of her and she just took it from there. I have never had a more animalistic fuck than that afternoon. She was incredible. We fucked each other’s brains out until near sunset, only stopping because we were both famished. We ran into our two other housemates in the kitchen who just looked at the two of us and giggled, Susan just making a joking comment about us being awfully loud. After catching a bite, we went back upstairs and fucked, I think, four more times that night. The rest of the summer continued that way, we never tired of fucking each other like there was no tomorrow.

That September, the day before I moved into my apartment, I met her fiancé, never letting on that there had been anything between Lauren and me. From what Lauren had told me he was a really good guy, and on meeting him that came across. Though I still saw her from time to time at the coffee shop she worked at, we never hooked up again, though we would always exchange subtle knowing smiles. At the end of the year she graduated (she was two years older than me) and from what I understand, got married. I don’t regret being left wistful with some amazing memories and a lifelong fondness for women with a nice hairy bush.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's one for really focusing on the sensation in your cock.

Do the foreplay and get her ready. Keep all your clothes on and just take your cock out. Leave your balls behind the waist band too. So when you are fucking the only skin on skin sensation is your cock.

While great sex is different for each of us, it's always been more intense for me when more parts of my body are erogenous zones. The girl who I mentioned above felt that shaving her body was an act of self-objectification for male pleasure, so she didn't shave her legs or anywhere else. I hadn't slept with an unshaved woman before. The sensation of her leg hair rubbing against my leg hair was out of this world and made our already intense sex even more so.

D

deleted1149543

Well I’m sure I haven’t plenty of years ahead of me. But my best hook up with with this older guy. I’m 22 and he was 45. But didn’t look like it at all. I was really attracted to him. We didn’t have sex. But we just sucked eachother off and rubbed dicks. He ate my ass and was rubbing his dick between my ass. It just was really intamint to me. Like I was comfortable wtih him. He made me so horny that I jacked off to just the thought of our hook up. He so far was my favorite

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will never forget fucking a girl on her balcony in Buenos Aires. She was beautiful and had a thing for sex where we could risk being caught. It was nervewracking at first, but felt so good I really got into it and enjoyed looking out over the city and i went down on her and fucked her.

Another favorite contender was ALSO public sex on a balcony...maybe that’s my thing...
He had this massive cock and fucked me on a balcony and it was fucking incredible. He was hung and talented and I was losing my damn mind. Made noises so loud I still don’t know how we didn’t get caught.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was at university , i worked part-time as a bar man. A 35 year old business women who often stayed at the hotel seduced me. sex was amazing, taught me how to please a women. She was into yoga and horse riding , very flexible .

Reactions: nicnic

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was about 29-30 I was transitioning into a new role at work and there was a director in the dept that was my boss temporarily. She was married, and once we started interacting through work, she started coming on to me. We started a sexual relationship and would fuck about 3 times per week in the back of her truck during lunch. Hands down the best pussy I ever had. I’ve always taken long to cum with everyone, but I’ve never lasted more than 5 min with her (partially because we always had time constraints)