best sexual position

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dave18, Oct 10, 2006.

1. dave18

dave18 New Member

what would you say is the best sexual position for a woman with a guy with a really big cock? when me and my girlfreind try to have sex i'm always scared of hurting her. what ways can i shag and avoid this?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Best ones for me are the deep penetrations to the tilt...with big guys maximun 9" (it may take work to get there or almost there)..than for this motive I prefer larges that I can accomodate. Than I can play freely.

3. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Put her on top and let her control the pace, initiate the motion, etc...

Don't do anything abruptly, and if you find somehing that works, ramp that up.

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think all women are different, but for me personally, I would say either Doggy Style or a variation of the missionary with my legs over his shoulders.

5. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

If you're scared of hurting her, lay back and let her take control. Having her on top will allow her to control how much she takes, and if she's not taking your whole length in this position, you can get a good idea of how much of your length she likes to feel inside her, which, like your social security number and grandma's super secret sugar cookie recipe, is a great piece of information to have when the need arises.

Knowing 'how much' she does like... try pulling her to the edge of the bed and, while standing at the edge and leaning over her, go for a sort of 'modified missionary' with her legs stretched out. Makes it feel extra tight, and provided you keep some sense of control, you'll both really enjoy it. Trust me :biggrin1: .

6. skylar21

skylar21 New Member

Doggy style has made my wife scream. I don't know if it's the "best" position or not, but that was the first time that I created in her such a reaction, and she's not the type to fake things (she lets me know when I'm inattentive or selfish)

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmmm..Babe AA...:eek: :redface: :biggrin1:

:kiss:

8. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

:kiss: Interested? :biggrin1:

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep..me and at least 1/2 the board members...

:flirt: :yup: :kiss:

Lindo!

10. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

:smile: Sounds good... my bed is only so big though :eek:

:33: First come, first serve I guess :tongue:

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Well AA...let the ones near by you be served first...it will take me a long while to get there...:biggrin1:

I will have a look in the members map and see how much of them are closer you...:tongue:

12. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

When I am worried or notice that I may be too big for the woman, I let her get on top and she controls everything, from how deep to how fast or slow or intense. Besides women love the feeling of control from the on top position.

13. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

My gf liked me on top, going slowly until she got used to it seeing as how im the biggest shes been with. She also likes it on top but she says it hurts her a bit when shes on top.

14. zaza

zaza New Member

I think this is probably quite individual.

I personally don`t like deep penetration when he is large as it is painful. We tend to adjust positions accordingly. I don`t like being on top as I like him to thrust, and I get carried away which can hurt.

The best thing about having a big one is the variety of positions you can use where a smaller one would probably fall out.

15. modernluv

modernluv New Member

The bold says it all. I like a variety of positions but he better be able to hit my nether regions :biggrin1: . I like reverse cowgirl because it's hot and great for the deep stuff. Regular cowgirl is great too, I like missionary but you gotta be extra flexible to make deep work there. Those are the main ones.

16. Yowsers74

Yowsers74 New Member

Albums:
    my wife prefers being on top, but we always love to finish with missionary. Because we love looking into each others eyes and seeing that intensity of passion when we orgasm together (most of the time.)

17. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im with you there. I see most people say her on top but i actually find it rather difficult. Holding yourself up high enough puts alot of pressure on the legs and i end up getting tired and slink further down and end up taking most of it anyway. The only way around the problem is if i ask him to hold his hand around the base to reduce to length.

For me i find the guys i have sex with are generally nice (at the time) and with missionary if i ask them to take it easy on me they do oblige and dont cause me to much pain in the begining

18. melis

melis New Member

Personally, I like spooning - it provides an angle that just makes me go ooooo. :08: Or how about if she lay face down with her legs crossed? That helps her keep your full length out, whereas you still feel like most of you are inside her (although part of you are just between her thighs). Well, not that I know how you guys feel about the thigh-thing, but that sure is a great way to hit my g-spot... Lubricants are important, that makes going deep a whole lot easier and way more comfortable.

Otherwise - I tend to like variations of missionary because it gives you a great connection with your partner (you might want that with your girlfriend). You could make use of this position for your benefit: Her facial expressions should tell you when you're doing something right - or wrong. :wink:

Best of luck to you :smile:

19. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Ahh, positions. I know it's "conventional" but I love love love missionary. Nothing like being pinned down, face to face, full body contact, and let a strong man take care of business. :tongue: People say missionary isn't great for deep penetration but I've found it's plenty fine.
    To answer the question I suppose it matters how big the guy is, and also whether the woman wants to take all or most of it.

20. Flyingwood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Each learn what position or positions that they like best. For you with a long dick, having her on top keeps her in control and she can stop when and if it hurts.

Another position you may try is both of you on your side (facing the same direction) such as both of you lying on your right side with her back to you. Have her put her top leg over you which opens her up and puts your dick close to her pussy. You may have to move up or down to use your dick to play in her pussy and to line it up to get your dick inside of her. In this position she is lying close but has a way out of the position, she can move up or away, if you are too deep or hurting her.

As I found I can't put all of my dick in her when I am behind her.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted