Best site and/or book for pleasing a woman?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Shadontay, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

I figured I'd go straight to the source on this one. There are so many sites and products out there it is impossible for me to choose without feeling like I'm missing out on a better product. The other reason I'm asking the women and not the guys is because they could be deluding themselves that the techniques they learned are actually pleasing their woman.

So if any women know of a book, or a website, that a lover has actually gained considerable skills from, I'd really appreciate if you'd pass that information along. I'm sure anyone who I get romantically involved with would also be singing your praises.

If there is different material for beginners and experienced lovers could you please distinguish them from each other. That way anyone reading this could build up there repertoire slowly until they're ready for the more difficult moves.

The women on this board seem very helpful and I'm sure I won't be let down with your replies. So thanks in advance for any help, or even further insight, that can be offered about the enigma that is woman. :smile: If you have any personal pointers that would be great as well. :wink: :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted