Best & Smallest Breasts Of Lpsg

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So there was a thread for the ladies with big boobs but I was just wondering what about the ladies who have smaller ones..

I personally like small/petite boobs a little more even though I do like all boobs.

So ladies, post your petite/small boobs. :)

P.S. I really hope you don't mind if I use them for inspiration in the future :)

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're welcome to look at my gallery.

Some of the nice things about small breasts are that they sag less with age (mine don't, anyway), one doesn't need a bra, and all those nerve endings are concentrated (mmm, nipple play!) Sometimes I'm fascinated by big tits, but I try not to waste any time wishing mine were anything other than what they are - better to focus on the guys who prefer girls in the IBTC.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're welcome to look at my gallery.

Some of the nice things about small breasts are that they sag less with age (mine don't, anyway), one doesn't need a bra, and all those nerve endings are concentrated (mmm, nipple play!) Sometimes I'm fascinated by big tits, but I try not to waste any time wishing mine were anything other than what they are - better to focus on the guys who prefer girls in the IBTC.

You ma'm, have an extremely nice pair. I especially love the tiny nipples/areola. Mmm, can I touch? hahaha. Thanks for posting!

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mandee has a very nice medium-small rack, and deltaic666 has lovely small breasts as well. I'm sure there are many others that are escaping my mind at the moment. Might have to go browse the gallery.