Best Songs to Make Love to

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry for the double post. I dont know how to delete this one

If a mod or someone could delte this one it would be great!

Last edited:

420funny69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband and i arent really into much R&B or Electronica - its mostly classic classic rock and current rock ... alternative etc.

Anyone have any great songs they like to get busy too that fit into those genres?

Nine Inch Nales - closer - is mandatory - what else do you like?

hachikid

Just Browsing
Media
my lady and I don't usually use music. we tried a while ago, but we got out of it. BUT, when we did, Peter Gabriel was a staple. his solo stuff is absolutely amazing! I'm a total fan of him, and Sledgehammer is a dirty, dirty, dirty song!!! the WHOLE thing is about sex! but it's done in such a subtle way that most people who heard it when it originally came out over 20 years ago still don't realize what it was about! TOTAL genius!!!

YouTube - Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

Joseph.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my lady and I don't usually use music. we tried a while ago, but we got out of it. BUT, when we did, Peter Gabriel was a staple. his solo stuff is absolutely amazing! I'm a total fan of him, and Sledgehammer is a dirty, dirty, dirty song!!! the WHOLE thing is about sex! but it's done in such a subtle way that most people who heard it when it originally came out over 20 years ago still don't realize what it was about! TOTAL genius!!!

YouTube - Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

Joseph.

that was my favorite song when i was a kid. my parents got me So on cassette. i had no idea what it was about for years! i even brought the album in for nap time in kindergarten. i get pretty good cred with my musician friends for having my entire class nap to Red Rain. ;)

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Emotion, sensuality, perfect scenery, beautiful music, haunting lovestruck voice, and to top it off, they actually entered into a personal and passionate relationship….the clip is historical testimony.!
…you gotta include ‘Wicked Games’ by Chris Isaak with top-model Helena Christensen
I always get chills watching it?

Ps: there are a lot of High def and uncensored versions if you google enough.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To make love to...(By the way its a good idea to light some candles and watch the video together first...perfect for Valentine's Day and other such intimate times...So romantic)

YouTube - Ramstein - Du Hast

Seriously though, kudos to mention Wicked Game. Although its actually kind of a sad song about lost love. But the music is perfect; solemn and bluesy. I still remeber that video...Hadn't seen it in awhile

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Roberta Flack "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" is a great foreplay song. Also, most Marvin Gaye