Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you mean Speedo the company, you are correct. The cut isn't very good and they flatten your cock against your pelvis. But if you mean speedo as in the style, that isn't necessarily the case. People refer to any bikinis (or what we used to call a swimsuit back in my days) as a speedo these days. You can find bikinis that have a pouch which is much more comfortable. Spandex/lycra are very stretchy and comfortable materials for swimsuits.

I do agree that going naked feels great!

I only know of one “speedo”, it’s a company that makes swimwear for completive swimmers, amateurs and anyone who wants to buy one. It has a logo on the outside and label on the inside both saying “speedo”. Speedo, the company manufactures many different styles for its broad customer base.

As far as counterfeits and copycats or even the so called speedo style, I can’t comment; there are far too many to recommend what would fit this individual.

Now getting back to the post, it says: “Anyone have any speedo style suggestions for guys with big dicks? “Like something that would be appropriate for typical speedo locations so nothing that is intentionally too revealing.. My friend is going to start training with me in the pool so need to get him into some speedos that won't get him kicked out, yet not hurt him.. He's like 6.5/7 soft and 9-10 hard, big balls too.”

This guy is going to train (swimming in a swimming pool, probably a public pool). Like I said, it’s about the cut and the fabric. And if your cock doesn’t fit inside the swimsuit, don’t buy it. At the end of the day swimming in pain is stupid.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wore jammers personally, the lycra, skin tight shorts that came down to the knees. Still had a large outline in those, but it was also non-showy enough that people never gave me trouble. Just a lot of lingering looks lol.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gotta agree with the statements about getting over this - its swimming at a pool - a "brief" style suit is the best for that - and so-the-fuck-what if your junks shows in the suit.

Men have a dick and balls and it always seems odd to me that people are surprised to see that on a guy at a beach or pool. We can appreciate women's breasts and asses, but its somehow disgusting to have a good dude with a nice package padding around on deck??

I wear N2N suits - they're really comfortable for beach wear and you can wear them all day and not feel like your junk is being squashed in them. And yeah, my junk shows.

Attachments

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gotta agree with the statements about getting over this - its swimming at a pool - a "brief" style suit is the best for that - and so-the-fuck-what if your junks shows in the suit.

Men have a dick and balls and it always seems odd to me that people are surprised to see that on a guy at a beach or pool. We can appreciate women's breasts and asses, but its somehow disgusting to have a good dude with a nice package padding around on deck??

I wear N2N suits - they're really comfortable for beach wear and you can wear them all day and not feel like your junk is being squashed in them. And yeah, my junk shows.

Hi Spandex, you look mighty nice to me! Great suits, great build. Do you really care what the censorious clique at the beach or pool think? Since when were they the authorities on anything? Most especially the leathery skinned elderly ladies in two piece suit sporting sagging bosums and backsides. Or the the 30 something cuties topping 150 lbs attired in malots?
Fliegles