Best stories

d_ray_morton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a bunch...

SizeQueenSupreme writes from a first-person woman's point of view about her conquests with hugely-endowed studs. Some of my favorites are Holly Is Not a Whore, Sizably Exercised, The Skater, and The Bradshawshank Redemption.

Check out the Oasis Pool Club series by Tanyastoes. Super hot story about a college dude with a giant cock who basically gets his dream job as a lifeguard and proceeds to bang many incredibly hot women. Excellent writing all the way through with incredibly hot, descriptive sex scenes.

Another favorite is the Coaxing It Out series by ChestnutDD - about a lucky well-hung high school jock and the super-stacked female nurse and principal who insist on draining his balls.

Now onto stuff that isn't for everyone - the "nerd-bully" genre whereby the bully usually makes the nerd's life hell while thoroughly dominating the women in his life. The best one going is Brad The Bully Seduces My Mom, currently a 7-part series still in progress. Fair warning, it is not a happy tale. The title character (a cocky football player) abuses the nerd to no end (physically, mentally, and emotionally) while turning the nerd's hot mom into a total bimbo whore. Very intense and extremely hot if you're into this sort of thing. Great narrative layering, with the mom gradually encouraging her son to be a submissive cuckold. The nerd eventually meets a nice, curvy Latina girl and of course things don't go so well for him.

Along similar lines is Roommate Relations by TripleL. Your basic "bad-boy roommate with a huge cock steals the main character's girlfriend" thing. Strong themes of betrayal and humiliation that intensifies with every chapter.

Adopted Brother is another good one. A short 2-part story whereby a wimpy guy with a small dick loses his girlfriend to his asshole adopted brother. More humiliation and hopelessness for the under-endowed in this one.

That should keep y'all busy for now. I'll add more of my favorites later :)

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a bunch...

SizeQueenSupreme writes from a first-person woman's point of view about her conquests with hugely-endowed studs. Some of my favorites are Holly Is Not a Whore, Sizably Exercised, The Skater, and The Bradshawshank Redemption.

Check out the Oasis Pool Club series by Tanyastoes. Super hot story about a college dude with a giant cock who basically gets his dream job as a lifeguard and proceeds to bang many incredibly hot women. Excellent writing all the way through with incredibly hot, descriptive sex scenes.

Another favorite is the Coaxing It Out series by ChestnutDD - about a lucky well-hung high school jock and the super-stacked female nurse and principal who insist on draining his balls.

Now onto stuff that isn't for everyone - the "nerd-bully" genre whereby the bully usually makes the nerd's life hell while thoroughly dominating the women in his life. The best one going is Brad The Bully Seduces My Mom, currently a 7-part series still in progress. Fair warning, it is not a happy tale. The title character (a cocky football player) abuses the nerd to no end (physically, mentally, and emotionally) while turning the nerd's hot mom into a total bimbo whore. Very intense and extremely hot if you're into this sort of thing. Great narrative layering, with the mom gradually encouraging her son to be a submissive cuckold. The nerd eventually meets a nice, curvy Latina girl and of course things don't go so well for him.

Along similar lines is Roommate Relations by TripleL. Your basic "bad-boy roommate with a huge cock steals the main character's girlfriend" thing. Strong themes of betrayal and humiliation that intensifies with every chapter.

Adopted Brother is another good one. A short 2-part story whereby a wimpy guy with a small dick loses his girlfriend to his asshole adopted brother. More humiliation and hopelessness for the under-endowed in this one.

That should keep y'all busy for now. I'll add more of my favorites later :)

Amazing job and finds. Will look forward to more later gonna go through these.

d_ray_morton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone might have to explain to me why stories of horrible bullying are sought after.

Totally dude. Someone might have to explain to me why certain people like horror movies. Or why some people eat insects. Or why some folks dress up as superheroes and go to conventions...
(Hopefully you get the point.)

BillySon

Sexy Member
Media
Totally dude. Someone might have to explain to me why certain people like horror movies. Or why some people eat insects. Or why some folks dress up as superheroes and go to conventions...
(Hopefully you get the point.)
People like horror movies for all sorts of reasons, they're usually pretty innocent. Indulging in drawn out stories of insecure guys being bullied and constantly being ruined by a guy with a big dick is a bit different. In my opinion.

d_ray_morton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People like horror movies for all sorts of reasons, they're usually pretty innocent. Indulging in drawn out stories of insecure guys being bullied and constantly being ruined by a guy with a big dick is a bit different. In my opinion.

I hear you. But my point is we like what we like for all sorts of reasons, whether wholesome or not. Most people who like candy have no illusions that it's good for them. To many who read erotic fiction there is a perverse pleasure taken in reading stories that push the limits, such as a few of the above-mentioned titles.

Reactions: svncstnza

PipM

Sexy Member
Media

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: BigBen and Belayon