Best stories

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to find a story I read quite some time ago, but I can't remember if it was in the Fictitious Stories thread on LPSG, or if it was at Literotica. What's worse is I can't remember the title, only the plot. Basically a cuckold story; a chick is being used by a guy with a much larger cock and she can no longer feel her boyfriend. As it's not fun for them anymore, she decides she'll let the boyfriend fuck her ass only, which he is reluctantly okay with, so he can remain with her. But then the bulls starts fucking her ass, too. And now her ass is all stretched out as well, leaving nothing for her and her boyfriend to enjoy, causing him to finally kick her out.

Any help?

Reactions: Tripod4you

Tripod4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm trying to find a story I read quite some time ago, but I can't remember if it was in the Fictitious Stories thread on LPSG, or if it was at Literotica. What's worse is I can't remember the title, only the plot. Basically a cuckold story; a chick is being used by a guy with a much larger cock and she can no longer feel her boyfriend. As it's not fun for them anymore, she decides she'll let the boyfriend fuck her ass only, which he is reluctantly okay with, so he can remain with her. But then the bulls starts fucking her ass, too. And now her ass is all stretched out as well, leaving nothing for her and her boyfriend to enjoy, causing him to finally kick her out.

Any help?
I would stay and suck his cum out of her ass

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
There is a story on Lit that was about a new teacher in a variety of situations, as it's a multipart story. The emphasis was on her generall slutty behavior and eventually moved to her being a chaperone on a trip, I think a band trip, and she ends up having sex with lots of people. Not sure what the name of it is, or if it's still posted, but I never finished the series. If someone knows what story I'm on about that would be awesome.

There is a similar series that focused on a teacher being in a "bad school" and how she becomes a BBC whore. Again, it's a multipart story that focuses on her reluctance and turning her into a huge whore. Really well written fantasy just wish I knew where to find either of these stories.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
There is a story on Lit that was about a new teacher in a variety of situations, as it's a multipart story. The emphasis was on her generall slutty behavior and eventually moved to her being a chaperone on a trip, I think a band trip, and she ends up having sex with lots of people. Not sure what the name of it is, or if it's still posted, but I never finished the series. If someone knows what story I'm on about that would be awesome.

There is a similar series that focused on a teacher being in a "bad school" and how she becomes a BBC whore. Again, it's a multipart story that focuses on her reluctance and turning her into a huge whore. Really well written fantasy just wish I knew where to find either of these stories.

Here is a link to the story. It is a multi-part series.
https://www.literotica.com/s/field-trip-follies-ch-01

nakno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If anyone knows any stories like the story above, please post them here or any with the sort of focus we've been talking about.

"girlfriend taken by bigger cock" is really hot and close to the mark of hot in it's execution but the dirty dialogue and dirty talk/ cock worship talk is lacking and needs more.

Thanks Otis those are really good finds, its incredibly hard to sift through all the LPSG stories since they have no tags or anything so you have to do it one by one to find one.

The best I've found is Biltimore and there was a really good one about a dorky roomate/friend who is otherwise avg but when his friends girlfriend finds out about his big dick she can't stop thinking about it and thinks about it with her bf/when masturbating.
Forgot which one.

Here's a really good one, be sure to check out part 2 as well as it's much hotter but is worth reading part 1.
https://www.literotica.com/s/chloe-and-tommy

This one is good too:
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-good-guy-loses

-the Story Chloe ab Tommy is Not there anymore.
Do anybody know where i Can find it?

tbeezy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a story I have been trying to find that I read about a year ago. It was about two roommates , one sub one dom, where the dom starts off by cumming on the subs face then as the story progresses he becomes his personal suck boy. He introduces his friends to him and he sucks them too. For the life of me I can't remember where I read it but I'm sure the author has written more.

Reactions: AK9609 and 7.25x6

Love those stories , i love reading more than watching