best study EVER

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Posts
3,572
Media
0
Likes
23
Points
258
Location
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Posts
54,500
Media
0
Likes
329
Points
283
It does need research - a lot more.

What if the opinions/feelings of the subjects were the same before the surveys as after "demasculization," i. e., that the majority of the males in the study already supported the war and planned to spend part of their future salaries on SUV's?

If not, then the author is saying that all you need to make a hawk out of a dove is to make him feel insecure about his masculinity.

:shrug:
 

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Posts
2,783
Media
0
Likes
158
Points
268
Age
70
Location
southwest US
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 17 2005, 10:12 PM
....then the author is saying that all you need to make a hawk out of a dove is to make him feel insecure about his masculinity.

[post=336342]Quoted post[/post]​

Explains a lot, doesn't it?
So to compensate, drive bigger trucks and build bigger bombs.
 

steve319

Experimental Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Posts
1,170
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
183
Location
North Carolina
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Aug 18 2005, 10:49 AM
:eyes: I should have known that someone would find a way to take it seriously.
[post=336424]Quoted post[/post]​
I think it would be a great discussion starter. Lots of ire and self-questioning over this one. At least with this group.
 

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Posts
3,572
Media
0
Likes
23
Points
258
Location
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by steve319+Aug 18 2005, 03:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Aug 18 2005, 03:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Aug 18 2005, 10:49 AM
:eyes: I should have known that someone would find a way to take it seriously.
[post=336424]Quoted post[/post]​
I think it would be a great discussion starter. Lots of ire and self-questioning over this one. At least with this group.
[post=336432]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
that was the idea. it was a straightforward attempt to stir shit up, and people have to go analyze it logically x(
 

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Posts
2,783
Media
0
Likes
158
Points
268
Age
70
Location
southwest US
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Aug 18 2005, 09:44 AM
that was the idea. it was a straightforward attempt to stir shit up, and people have to go analyze it logically x(
[post=336435]Quoted post[/post]​

Gee, I didn&#39;t think I was being logical?
 

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Posts
54,500
Media
0
Likes
329
Points
283
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Aug 18 2005, 11:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Aug 18 2005, 11:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by steve319@Aug 18 2005, 03:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock
@Aug 18 2005, 10:49 AM
:eyes: I should have known that someone would find a way to take it seriously.
[post=336424]Quoted post[/post]​

I think it would be a great discussion starter. Lots of ire and self-questioning over this one. At least with this group.
[post=336432]Quoted post[/post]​
that was the idea. it was a straightforward attempt to stir shit up, and people have to go analyze it logically x(
[post=336435]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I know a guy who stirs shit up and analyzes it logically.

He&#39;s a chemist with the city sewage and waste management. :nuke: