Best sucking technique?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This question is for any male who has ever had his penis sucked.

What's the best way to do it? What's the best technique that will probably get the guy to have a "happy ending"--so to speak??

I know one rule: Watch those teeth!

But beyond that....
Do you try to deep throat it and hold it ? Or should you constantly "rub" it back and forth as you suck? Should you come up for air every once in a while?

Should you cup the balls while you're doing it or just let them hang?

This is actually a serious inquiry. I'd like to know the best way to do it so that I'll give my partner pleasure.

Thanks for your input! :smile:

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OOh my favourite :) I have loads of cock sucking stuff trapped away on old forums lol I saved them all :D

My fave is the lollipop!
With your man sitting in an elevated position and you on your knees in front of him lift his hard cock to reveal his balls. With your tongue find the underside of his balls. Now, while resting his balls on your wet tongue, lick in an upward motion to the very tip of his cock. It is permissible to use your hands in this technique. It is bettor to do this technique several times in succession-like licking a lollipop or ice cream cone. And the lollipop lick is the one technique in this book which few men can tolerate for long periods of time without cumming.

x x x

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to go wrong if you just grab the shaft, wrap your lips around it and go as far down as you can with the hand and mouth in unison with the free hand rubbing balls. You can get creative and add some variety of ball licking, shaft licking, etc but you can't go wrong with the hand/mouth combo. And of course watch your teeth, throw in some deep throating if you can and swallow that shit or at least finish it off and then spit. Nothing worse than having an orgasm interrupted midway thru because the motion is interrupted and stopped altogether....The best part of an orgasm can be when they keep sucking on it well after you've finished and your dick is super sensitive....

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Greek Dude is correct pay attention to the head and definetly lick the balls. also, gently rub the outer rim of his asshole, gently probing. follow his lead you'll know what he likes.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
You can get creative and add some variety of ball licking, shaft licking, etc but you can't go wrong with the hand/mouth combo.

It all depends on the guy and the situation; some guys get incredibly annoyed if you stop to explore, while other guys love a long blowjob and the idea that you're licking, kissing and sucking them all over.

Nothing worse than having an orgasm interrupted midway thru because the motion is interrupted and stopped altogether....The best part of an orgasm can be when they keep sucking on it well after you've finished and your dick is super sensitive....

Again, it depends on the guy; some guys are WAY too sensitive after they cum, and continuing to stimulate them would be too sensitive and even a little painful. If this is the case, keep him in your mouth for as long as possible and massage his balls and milk every last drop of cum out by running the pad of your finger up his urethra.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, it depends on the guy; some guys are WAY too sensitive after they cum, and continuing to stimulate them would be too sensitive and even a little painful. If this is the case, keep him in your mouth for as long as possible and massage his balls and milk every last drop of cum out by running the pad of your finger up his urethra.
This is pretty true of me.... don't just let er flop away, but don't make any sudden movements as this is a sensitive time for mr willy... at least for the head part....

suavesalvaje

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best is sucking then blowing while stroking the dick in unison it sounds easy but it involves great coordination on the female's part. Along with toothbrushing and self cockslaps is glory. Mix it up with sucking each ball individually while squeezing the base shaft and finish strong with the tornadoe tongue twist on the head!

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always seem to have the most explosive orgasms when the girl really...well.....sucks. haha. Create as much suction as is comfortable for you, then work away. Hands are totally allowed, and especially encouraged on the balls. Feel free to take your time to venture away from this to 'explore' and treat me with other tricks, but when it comes to getting me to cum like a rockstar, it's like Chris rock said. " I want you to suck my dick like it you think it's got the antidote in it!"

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Dont worry if you can fit his whole cock in your mouth, better to make it a good head job then a bad blow job. also give his balls a lot of attention, lick, suck, kiss or massage bit they are the magic ticket to giving a good blow or head job

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Suck it because you really want to. Take pleasure in the sucking, be aroused, love it. Take time to explore his cock, his balls. Range across his body, from toes to ear lobes and everywhere in between. Need to suck his cock - and tell him so. He'll get off.

crazylegsv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This Is What I Would Love To Have Done To Me. Start Off Licking And Kissing The Balls And Shaft And Work Your Way To The Head. Eventually, It's The Head That's Going Get Me Off So Concentratining On It Is A Plus. Just Do It In A Slow Manner, Not Fast Like You Want To Get Me Off Fast. Not Good. As Rsny845 Said; Suck It Because You Really Want To. Knowing That Someone Is Enjoying Sucking My Cock Is Half The Pleasure. If I Can Tell They Are Enjoying Themselves, I Cum So Much Much More Intensely.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DO NOT watch the teeth. some guys like a LIGHT, GENTLE scrapping of the teeth against the head of the penis and the shaft.

FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD.

a blow pop in your mouth while you're sucking on the head, ice cream, ice, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, a mcdonald's mcflurry had my b/f gripping the hand-rails. messy but FUN to clean up.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the best way to do it?

Vary your actions, and let your man's responses be your guide. Let your lips, tongue, and hands be constantly on the move.

If he's uncut, start by leaving his cockhead covered as you explore his cock with your lips and tongue. Make sure your mouth (and his cock) is nice and wet. Explore his balls with your lips and tongue. Slip your tongue inside his foreksin; slide the 'skin back and forth as you worship his cock.

Don't get in a rut. Be unpredictable. Explore his head, his shaft, his balls. If you're able to, take his whole cock into your mouth.

Above all, enjoy yourself, and he'll have a good time, too.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I like many different ways but my favourite (and definitely my bf's favourite) is to get him lying on his back with me kneeling over him with one knee on each side of his chest and then alternate between slapping his cheeks with my cock, rubbing the head across his lips and having him purse his lips while I thrust it in and out.

D

deleted105034

...try to suck in a position where the cock is pointed down or out not towards the belly.

I disagree. Actually I really like it best when she sucks my cock straight up towards my belly...One of my favorite positions is on my knees, sitting back on my feet, and her sucking me straight up, to the point where her head is touching my chest. I like to put my hands on her head when she's doing this...:cool:Then I like her to tug on it with her mouth, using short, quick, upward tugs. This always gets me super hard, and ready to cum!:eek:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
don't listen to posts the denounce ideas "this doesn't turn me on", "don't do that", "only do it this way", the best head is a combination of many things so don't discredit an idea because one person didn't like it.