Best sucking technique?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think if you just do it whichever way comes naturally for you, enjoy! Actually the head is the place where you can give him great sensations, with an occasional "deep bob" down the shaft. Then go back the the head. When you feel as if he is ready to let go, continue deep bobbing and sucking quite a bit and don't stop, please don't stop!! *hehe Tell me you haven't been there guys!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TO really suck on it.. NOT just licking it, YOU have to put an efort and SUCK it... as if your trying to suck the milk trough a strow!

that's MY best tip! :D

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
teeth are fine..biting is encourage..just don't bit it off...
if one is sucking on a big cock like the size of mine...the guy should always have a fresh bottle of poppers at the ready...women love this stuff...it relaxes the throat muscles and allows the deep throating to take place.

guys on guys...u know the story...and whoever is suckin on a cock...don't use your hands...if i wanted to beat off..i would of stayed home and had my own private party...

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that I like to do, and which guys really seem to like is, to bite around the head gently, while licking the tip of the head and the hole, at the same time tickling his balls and shaft with my long nails.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ahh the sensitive type, like watching them shiver when they cum

I'm this way. My whole body shivers as orgasm approaches. And don't even think of touching my cock for a few minutes after I cum...it's way too fat and red and way too sensitive.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...Also make sure the man is laying down and try to suck in a position where the cock is pointed down or out not towards the belly.

I like getting sucked in all positions, whether lying dow, standing up, or kneeling with my butt against my lower legs,

When my cock is hard, it does not point down or out. It stands tall against my abs. So while you might be able to start with my cock down or out, it's not going to stay that way for long is you're a good cocksucker.

undercoverblk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my favorites:
* deep throat SUCKING (or at least as far down as you are comfortable going). [i personally hate head jobs and just licking around the head: i love the pressure, wetness, and friction from sucking]

* if you are really good: deep throating with your mouth open and licking his balls at the same time (i saw a stripper do it once in a movie and she made the guy cum on the spot--whenever i've tried it on a guy, same result. never had it done to me though. <sigh>)

* pressing with the balls of your thumbs on either side of his perinium [his tain't--it ain't dick and it ain't ass] while sucking (i think it puts pressure on his prostate, but i'm not sure. i just know it feels good)

* the mouth-hand corkscrew: sucking while jacking with your hand at the same time, half turn handstroke as you go down and a half turn stroke in the other direction when coming back up--faster and faster as he gets closer to cumming. (an experienced sex-worker hipped me to this one)

* fingering his prostate while sucking (if he's down for that). PLEASE trim your fingernails beforehand!

* nipping, tonguing, chewing LIGHTLY while SUCKING on his frenulum [the "V" on the underside of his dick where the head meets the shaft; in uncut men where the foreskin connects to the head] works whether the guy is cut or uncut. a butterfly flutter of the tongue in this same spot also works.

* with uncut guys, rolling the foreskin up and down with your lips as you go up and down; tonguing under the foreskin.

* if using a condom for oral sex, a drop of lubricant inside the resevoir tip adds sensation. for cut guys, if done well, it can actually mimic how a foreskin feels. this sensation trick tends to work better with lambskin condoms though latex ones are better for disease prevention.

cincin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally love to give head. One of the tricks I have is extremely strong suction. (piss me off by shoving my head down gets a hard suck on the head) I like to close my mouth over the head and suction my way down his cock. My other one (once I get over my gagging-my reflex is sensitive) is to rest my nose on his pubes and undulate my tongue along his shaft and constrict my throat like I'm swallowing. I'll also lick his balls in this position. When I slide back up I do the lollipop lick or suction my way back up. Of course ball handling, licking and sucking is included in all of this.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's the most literal kind of sucking that very few people do, and it's awful, the sucker really keeps his mouth in one position on the cock and sucks like a baby sucking a tit. This is awful and makes you piss, which I did in this one guy's mouth. Kinky for once, but that's enough.

Great sucking is, in a sense, not literal sucking, but mouth massage of the dick, and that's what comes naturally to all Great Dick Masters, of which I am one. I don't run into guys who like teeth, and I hate scraping myself, so I am always careful to keep my lips wrapped way around my teeth. But I have never had to think of specific techniques, because it is such a passion that I can always pleasure myself and the gorgeous guy I'm worshipping; after a few seconds we can tell we're in love with each other and that we are going to be married and have babies together.... I always play with his balls and sniff them, and hug his ass, fingering him when possible and the ass is beautiful (like today this young Hispanic boy's ass was the treasure of the fuck), but when I take a load, there is nothing better than totally hugging the ass with the dick shooting down your throat...I have only one ideal cocksucker for myself, but he is so sublime I usually won't let anybody else suck it, because my dick actually is somewhat swollen with pleasure after he finishes.

slickthroat

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For deep throating, curvature of the cock makes a huge difference. Your Spinal column is an immovable barrier, and if they curve upwards, I like to go at it upside down. If you have a high bed and can handle it is also nice to lie with your head overhanging the edge, and have the guy take the lead and thrust in and out of your now completely straight esophagus line. They also get a huge rush out of your occasional gag reflex, if they can make it happen.

Tongue is important on on the upswing, you should slow down and swirl it on the head, lingering before the downswing. Obvious, but some get so into the technical aspects of getting it down, that they forget that there are 16 muscles on that tongue.

If you can get that head to the epiglotis and cricoid cartilage just below, and swallow a few times to move the larynx back and forth, it is another level of sensation.

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the guy that I do is really long and thick it a fat cock surrounded a large head. He's not really that responsive in communicating directions to me.
Most the guys that did him were just there see his mass.
I try to be there for him. I want to be here for his pleasure and I am his sexual release. I try to say it in what I do: I surrender to his size...very humbling. He lays on the couch with is semi-soft friend I am down on my knees with my mouth open and he puts it in there then i go at it. I am always trying to look him in the eyes.

He is way to big for me to shallow and I have a hard to taking all his orgasms

It thrills me just thinking about it. Has not complained so far. :biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This will differ from cock to cock.
Some like teeth. I personally do not at all. Don't gnaw on me because I'm not food.

Some like LOTS of spit. Some moisture is nice, but letting Niagara Falls flow out of your mouth is just excessive.

Deep throating is always nice, but I hate it when people intentionally gag themselves. I'm here to provide pleasure, not to cut off your oxygen supply. I don't disappoint down there, but it's not as if I'm in the double digit dong category.

Too much slurping and excessive groaning is like watching someone talk with their mouth full at the dinner table. Enjoy, but come on.. don't overreact!

Some people just put it in their mouth with no suction or licking at all. That's just a waste. It's called sucking for a reason, so use your tongue and also work those lips like you have a popsicle.

A variation between sucking/jerking, the grabbing & licking of the balls and the occasional deep throat to shake things up should satisfy most men. I know it drives me crazy! Besides, if the person doing it is any good they can expect equal opportunistic retaliation. 69ing with someone who knows how to give good head is ALWAYS fun! :wink:

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
Let me just say that all of you are WRONG!

I was on a spring break vacation in 2002 and I met a girl in a club who came back to my hotel room. She was 24 and pretty hot, but her breath smelled like liquor, so after a bit of kissing, I pushed her head down under the sheets.
What happened next is unlikely to be duplicated in my lifetime.
Up to that point, I had received blowjobs from 30 different girls so I was used to all the usual tricks.

This girl actually did some genius shit to my cock -- I can best describe it by saying that she played it like a flute.
She would use the tips of her 4 fingers to massage the underside of my cock and alternately blow and suck on the head and shaft.
It was some crazy shit and I came uncontrollably, spasming all over the place.
I then proceeded to give her the best fuck of my life, doggying her until she had multiple orgasms of the kind where she passes out for several seconds and then regains consciousness, only to pass out again after the next wave.

After we were finished fucking, I told her that she had given me the best head I had ever experienced and she promptly went down on me again. This time, it took a bit longer to come since it was my 3rd orgasm, but it felt nearly as good as the first time.

This flute technique, where the fingers NEVER wrap around the dick but instead lightly tap it in a coordinated fashion, was the best shit to ever happen to my dick.

My only regret is that I never asked her where she learned that technique (or how she developed it).

Last edited: