Best Swimsuit for Endowed Man

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to buy a swimsuit to show off my bulge. I know aussiebum sells swimsuits, but the "underband" in their underwear, if you will, seems to prevent blood flow and actually causes a smaller flaccid cock than I started with :-(. And I am inclined to believe that the Aussiebum is more for men with big balls rather than big dicks, I could be wrong (my balls are not as impressive as my cock). Anyways, any recommendations are appreciated.

D

deleted660712

I want to buy a swimsuit to show off my bulge. I know aussiebum sells swimsuits, but the "underband" in their underwear, if you will, seems to prevent blood flow and actually causes a smaller flaccid cock than I started with :-(. And I am inclined to believe that the Aussiebum is more for men with big balls rather than big dicks, I could be wrong (my balls are not as impressive as my cock). Anyways, any recommendations are appreciated.

How about something like this from muscleskins?

Attachments

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, the muccleskins stuff is the best feeling suits if you are "endowed" And you can customize them in so many ways. If Big, go with a +3 pouch..

Like this one..

How about something like this from muscleskins?

Are you guys serious? Those aren't exactly flattering...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I used to wear them, I wore Speedos, but found the inner lining too restrictive and confining, so I'd cut that out (you must do it carefully and not cut too close to the seam...nick the outer lining and you might as well toss 'em).

I'd cut away the top half of the front inner lining, and leave the bottom half, creating a little pouch for me "jewels". Mind you, if you try this, make sure you have a dark pair. Anything lighter than mid-yellow will turn semi-transparent when wet.

But the others above are right. Nothing beats au naturel.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like speedos'. I have embarassed my wife several times by wearing them in public. need2bsexy you could at least you could update your look (Post #5). I wore that style in the 70's for my swimteam.You have a decent looking body..I was thinking having fuller panel on the sides like a clingy but smaller boxer look,,I'm sure you have seen them. I just dont know what they call them..They would be more flattering and sexier then the image you posted..

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Check koalaswim.com - they have some great swimwear for endowed guys - ALL guys!

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ergowear do some hot swimwear that will show off your bulge.
It is my view that only a small minority of men get away with wearing speedos. Those that shouldnt be aloud to even own a pair are the ones you often see parading on the beaches....nothing more horrific than an average build or heavy set guy wearing speedos. I dont know what your build is so im just talking in general terms. Hope you find a hot sexy pair of swimwear.

sexpacboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try speedo,s which all have a lining, take out the lining and you will find when you get out of the water they will cling like a second skin, red or yellow go ever so slightly see through, its very horny I do it all the time

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all for going all nude, a few friends and I have been having parties at my coworkers place. Guy has a hot tub and a pool, I generally just wear normal board shorts. Sure skinny dipping would work, but I want some of my coworkers to think about it. Part of the fun is to keep them guessing, gossiping, etc.

D

deleted660712

Exactly. I'm sorry, but the ones suggested (with the exception of Speedos, if you can really pull it off) are anything but flattering. They look quite silly.

Why they look silly then?