best swimwear for slim fit guys

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey i want to get a new swimwear but i really don't know what to choose...
i don't want to get something that is to tight not too loose either.

can you help me out?

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to say tight. As does Fiona. We are of the opinion that you need to show that nice piece.
Baggy tends to make you look even skinnier. Your lean and need to enhance that look.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
well it depends on what style you want bodyaware web sight has something called the swim pod sparkler great bulge and modest sides, on the other hand if you like bikini totally i like the joe snyder full bikini back bulge style , if you are the younger croud prehaps a jammer from n2n web sight the university jammer is cool for more coverage but looks great on a slim guy, i have all 3 of these and love them all

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey i want to get a new swimwear but i really don't know what to choose...
i don't want to get something that is to tight not too loose either.

can you help me out?

Definitely a speedo.. maybe something with a pouch front

well it depends on what style you want bodyaware web sight has something called the swim pod sparkler great bulge and modest sides, on the other hand if you like bikini totally i like the joe snyder full bikini back bulge style , if you are the younger croud prehaps a jammer from n2n web sight the university jammer is cool for more coverage but looks great on a slim guy, i have all 3 of these and love them all

any links?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would agree that form-fitting swimwear is the better choice for slimmer guys. I know I look reeediculous when I wear baggy swimwear. Since swimming nude - clearly the best option - isn't always possible, I'd suggest something along the lines of what Priape sells. I really like most of the cuts they choose; they're clearly designed for men who want to be noticed without looking ludicrous. Also, I've found that with more square-cut swimsuits you can pack a lot of cock in without looking like you're ferrying a grapefruit around in its place (which is cool if that's the look you're going for; however, if I'm going to wear a swimsuit it's because I want people to be looking at the rest of me - if I want people to scope my junk I'll go to a nude beach, thank you).