best technique to blow womens minds!?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Having the guy push in so deep it hurts, holding it here then pulling all the way out and rubbing my clit and lips with the head of his cock. That always makes me beg for it harder and deeper

I would think it would make the girl angry or beg for it to be pulled out...

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
69 position...Lick em' - shoot some lube up their ass and get a toy up there at the same time.... NEVER enter the pussy...position em' in the doggie and without notice ((while toy is still up her ass)) start teasing that pussy with your dick. TEASE it..... spin her around and let her suck her juice off your dick.... flip her back around and pile-drive that pussy like a crazy man.

Mine loves it hard and deep... I have the ability to move my wang around in a circular motion with pelvic muscles, so I go very shallow for the first 5-10 minutes, then gradulally get deeper and deeper (it's so damn tight the further down), then I plunge as deep as I can in and start the circular motion inside, before removing my knob to a more g-spot depth for a bit more play before going deep again. Also love keeping her on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible before trying a deep and hard move and cumming with her.... the look on the face and quivering body tell it all... pure ecstasy... just wish I had the time to do it more often!