Best thing about being big

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Attention, as lorne pointed out. I mean look at the site you're at!

Easier to get laid because inexperienced women think sex with a big cock is automatically going to be good.

Lots of guys derive confidence from there size. (they tend to be the losers)

"Wow" factor

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
You know, I fucking hate myself, so I can only answer....
"Give me the strength to be widowed now that the honey-moon's over"

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say, love the feeling of 'heft' in my hands... going to pee, wrapping my hand and still going 'damn....' after all these years...

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Attention, as lorne pointed out. I mean look at the site you're at!

Easier to get laid because inexperienced women think sex with a big cock is automatically going to be good.

Lots of guys derive confidence from there size. (they tend to be the losers)

"Wow" factor

I call it the SHOCK and AWE, Thats the best part about packing a pocket WMD

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
For me, honestly? Knowing that I don't have a small one.
It's been my fear since fairly early on in my childhood, and only recently have I managed to work through the fact that no, I'm not actually tiny. (Nor am I huge or anything close to it, don't get me wrong.)

:redface:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it gives me confidence, knowing that given the opportunity, I could sexually please most women. I think women can sense that and they show it, and that fuels the confidence. my wife, before marriage, told me she was so happy that I am fairly large. she said it was what sealed the deal, that she wanted to marry me. she told me she looked for 3 things in a guy. nice looking, good attitude and sense of humor, and hopefully a bigger than average cock, but it not, it was not that important. she said, she was attracted to me because I'm am(or was,much older now) good looking, easy to talk to, smart, and an off beat sense of humor that kept her laughing. we fucked on the 3rd date, and she told me later she knew she had found her man.

I also liked the surprised response friom the ladies finding a fat cock on a skinny guy. it ranged from "oh,my", "mmmmmm", to a gasp. my wife gasped and said "big and fat".