Best thing about eating pussy

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I like the taste of her lube the most. It's almost like warm thick snot oozing from inside her and tastes a bit sweet. I love how I spread her lips wide open and stick my tongue in and just lap it up. YUM!

I also love chasing her clit left and right, pressing down on her girlie wood under her clitoral hood. Sort of a miniature version of pressing down on my hard cock under my tight jeans.

What's your favorite part of cunnilingus?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Snot was definitely the wrong word. I call it "deep cream". And I absolutely love it. :wink:

Snot was a HORRIBLE word. lol. I've never done it, but i would certainly love to try it out. I'll probably be more prone to giving a bj first though.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I love the different layers that they possess, both pussys and orgasms. The outside surface of the surrounding skin being soft and smooth, the inside being warm, tender and ultra-sensitive.

The most enjoyable part for me however is being able to sense the sensations she is experiencing,

- her pelvis rising up (pushing her pussy closer to my mouth)

- her legs, stomach, and other body parts trembling and quivering as she starts towards climax

- hearing the slight or excessive vulnerability in her voice, moaning and heavy breathing coming from her

- and of course the taste, I really love that too

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I recall my first time licking a girl, thought it would taste disgusting but it was great, and addictive too - haven't looked back since. I love the way they all taste slightly different - and of course the reaction you get.

I love sucking their clits, teasing them with my tongue and nibbling them, and sucking labia.