Best thing about eating pussy

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the scent and taste, but I think the best part is when she starts to get out of control and "face fuck" me.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ate my first pussy when I was eighteen and still doing it now. Love to get that close up veiw of her buns and thighs, then looking up over her belly seeing her lovely mounds with her nipples erected, feeling her soft thighs against my face.

The sounds, the twisting and shaking body, the pulling of my hair, the smooth lips, the licking of her clit, the taste of a orgasm, the scent of a woman, Ou OH !!

Then my cock in her pussy!...Nothing can be finer than to be in Carolina in the morrrrrnig.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know . . . all these people saying they don't don't like the word snot . . . I thought it was the sexiest use of the word snot I've ever heard :biggrin1:.

This might also be a good time to point out that male cum tastes WAAAAY better :tongue:

Last edited:

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know . . . all these people saying they don't don't like the word snot. I thought it was the sexiest use of the word snot I've ever heard :biggrin1:.

This might also be a good time to point out that male cum tastes WAAAAY better :tongue:

You think man cum tastes better than woman cum?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW this is a juicy subject literally isn’t it?

Personally I love to attack it much like a succulent fruit like a juicy peach or mango with its juices exploding all over my face. Initially probing and rubbing her clit and swollen lips until she becomes wet and squirming. Then sucking and nibbling on her swollen hood and parting her vagina with my darting tongue slowly, deliberate as I begin to circle the inside of her vagina walls lapping up the sweet nectar.

Add to this the muskiness that a woman has something that every young buck remembers from the first time he played with his girl friend on the family sofa or at the drive-in (yes I guess I am showing my age). Like flowers to bees this beautiful pheromone that her body creates is so special so unique and such a turn on that it makes eating pussy a true pleasure of the senses, smell – muskiness, taste – sweet juicy nectar, sight – her body squirming and grinding against your face.

A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it is such a rush. I love it when they sit atop my face and lean against the headboard or wall and gently rub and grind their clit against my lips and ride my tongue. When her pretty butt is propped up in the air across well placed pillows as I dive in-between her sweet cheeks and probe deeply much like Winnie the Pooh in his honey pot or one of my favorites is when she is sitting in a chair on the sofa or even a counter top with legs open and me kneeling or leaning down to drink from her pussy. As I probe her deeply and she begins to get excited, pulling from behind my head pulling me into her and hunching or grinding and rubbing her clit on my wanting lips and tongue as I suck on its swollen clit and then slowly at first, she arches her back as her moans begin slowly at first and then quicken as they become louder until…she explodes into my mouth and across my face!!!

I love to eat pussy I could do this and nothing else it would still be rewarding to me watching her excitement and then her orgasmic face. Sometimes I will do this and promptly stop and leave so when we get together next the sex is incredible.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love everything about it. I especially like sending her into uncontrollable spasms where I can keep her on the edge, tease her forever, the hit the gas and watch her explode like a nuclear bomb. :redface: Then do it all over again.

Small price to pay for getting my ears boxed with her thighs when I gently SHOVE her over the edge. She likes it. :biggrin1:

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
i love the feeling when pussy lips flopp on my face when i moter boat the pussy. lol...and i love when she climax on my face. nothing better that knowing u can satisfy a women other than just with ur dick

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know . . . all these people saying they don't don't like the word snot . . . I thought it was the sexiest use of the word snot I've ever heard :biggrin1:.

Thanks for getting the spirit at which I said that!

MrsR just said she disagrees. She says if we ever go to Australia you could swallow my semen if she could swallow your lube and we could all compare notes.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for getting the spirit at which I said that!

Always happy to serve :tongue:

MrsR just said she disagrees. She says if we ever go to Australia you could swallow my semen if she could swallow your lube and we could all compare notes.

Tell her I think it's a damn good plan :tongue:. You guys do the pussy eating, I'll do the cock sucking and we can call it research :biggrin1:.

D_Percy Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
I love the way it taste, the different inflections in her moans when I switch up the technique, how she's about to go crazy and almost squirms off the bed when I kiss and lick her inner thighs immediately after she has an orgasm because her whole body has become sensitive and tinlgly.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best thing? I think the entire process of eating pussy is the best. From pulling down her panties and seeing her beautiful tuft of pubic hair. To opening her legs and catching the glimpse of her labia. To getting my face closer and inhaling deep her fresh, sexy aroma. To taking the first lick from her taint and slowing dragging my tongue to the top of her slit. Watching her writhe in pleasure as I lick and suck on her pussy.

IT'S ALL GOOD MAN!

Simba

D_Steele Beam

Account Disabled
Media
I love starting with kising her inner thigh, and working my way up to her outer lips, then massagin them with my tounge, then moving to her inner lips and playing with her clit, only to pull away and move up to her belly button, and kiss and lick her soft skin, only to move back down, and start to lick her clit, while gently fingering her pussy. As the excitment builds, I begin to be more frantic with my fingering, faster with my tounge, until she cant take no more! I keep going until, bang, and that sweet tast hits my tounge.
Licking out a chick is the best :)