Best thing about eating pussy

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always happy to serve :tongue:

Since we're talking fluids here, it's dual purpose. You'd be serving my wife, I'd be serving you. :biggrin1:

Good with that?

Tell her I think it's a damn good plan :tongue:. You guys do the pussy eating, I'll do the cock sucking and we can call it research :biggrin1:.

She agrees! We'd have to do a double blind taste test that may last days.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tasting that literally sweet pink meat oh so lubed after a fervorous tongue licking, and watching her nipples swell to throbbing proportions.

The writhing and pleasurable moaning as she gushes knowing you've done your best at licking her sweet slit. And the occasional tuft of sweet smelling pubic hair gently lashing your nostrils if she's of the unshorn beauties.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the first brush of my lips against her as yet unflowered puss.

I love feeling her "open up" under my licking, sucking, kissing mouth.

I love when I'm fucking her with my mouth, and she fucks my mouth right back with her pussy.

I love when she cums on my face (including the accompanying groaning, grunting moans of release).

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I loved eating her pussy for hours on end, pushing my lover over the edge over and over until that trembling of the legs, belly and the pulsations in her taint, then as she rode the wave of orgasm, I would slide in her feeling her orgasm from within, until she would squirt all over the place and we could hear that sloppy sound, then back to eating some more, tasting both our juices....Now I'm hard!!!:rolleyes:

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In addition to everything that has been said already (including "pussy snot"), I really like that pussy eating allows me to be ridiculously lusty without the various worries that come with intercourse (including the occasional size issue) . I can just use her as an object of my lust: I use my mouth to savor her and control her with almost nooo downside for me!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let me second that opinion.... this is a seriously sexy thread!

Thanks LaFemme.:biggrin1: It is seriously sexy!
Now we need to thank RawDog properly for starting the thread. RD, any ideas?

From the receiver's POV I love being teased before receiving. Nuzzling, kissing, licking of my inner thighs, my tummy. The sensation of breath on my wet labia. The first touch of lips and tongue on my wetness....Building to the overwhelming need to grind and buck against his face...

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
definitely the view. i just love eating out girls while looking up at them. the way they kind of prop themeselves up on their elbows and watch me, their ab muscles contracting, and me squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples.

then, of course, when she cums in my mouth. OH that is SO hot. feeling her legs shake and all of her muscles spasm around me.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The way she grabs my head, and fucks my face, just before she comes, screaming.
That, and her scent always gives me a bone.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's funny, I'm mostly gay, but I do like eating pussy (a lot) when I am with a woman. However, by the end of the first page of this thread I never wanted to do it again. I physically felt nauseous at the descriptions!

I honestly can't say why I enjoy doing it though, honestly.