Best thing about eating pussy

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love it when the gal I am "eating" starts to cum. Then I can go really wild and nip at her clit and run my tongue as far up her cunt as I can, even draw suction on her whole pussy area. And if her cum is really good, she may grab my head and try to shove it all the way up her hole.

I discovered with my ex-wife and a few other ladies that it is usually easier to help a gal cum through eating her pussy than through fucking her. The tongue, lips, and teeth are more versatile tools than just the hard thrusting prick!

I wish I had learned this sooner. I'd be out there eating the pussy of any gal that would strip and spread for me. And my favorite is MARRIED pussy! I love eating another guy's wife best of all!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going down, but looking back up and into her eyes before the first lick or kiss down there, and seeing her eyes weigh down, mouth open with desire.

The first lick after a good teasing, when you get a nice couple of drops of nectar.

the feeling about halfway through when you feel her start to re-excite again. At least that is the way ti is with me, its really hot for the first two or three minutes of licking, then she seems to lose interest for about three minutes, and then she comes back, and heats and swells back up.

Then, near the end, when it gets really swollen, and warm, and the labia feel slick and puffy, and you know shes is about to clamp your head with her legs.

Asking her if she wants more after her first orgasm. Her agreeing to one more after the third. :D

Last edited:

joeis8x6

Experimental Member
Media
I just love the fact that it always gets her off haha. Not to say I'm so amazing at it, but there's a certain degree of satisfaction in knowing my girl's been suffiiciently pleasured.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of the great joys of eating pussy is that so many ladies have never been eaten before. This was certainly true for me. Both my exes, and a few others that I fucked admitted that no one before me had "gone down" on them.

I can believe that since so many guys are "cock-centered" and their main objective in a session with a lady is get the most personal pleasure that they can, and that is usually through just straight-forward FUCKING!

Most of the women that I've eaten want to be fucked later, even after they have cum, and that gives the man the freedom he needs to cum without having to get her off first, since she has already cum. I have found that many ladies like to cum, then feel the joy of a hard prick thrusting in their cunts while they "cool down".

And another plus is that no woman has ever gotten pregnant from being eaten! So during my wives' most fertile periods, I would eat them until they came, then masturbate, myself, while still enjoying their pussies with my lips and tongue.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously the best thing is knowing she is experiencing tremendous pleasure. Getting her needs met.

Compliments are good, too.

The best one I've received, from someone the first time we were together and during the middle of it, was: "How can someone who licks so good still be single?"

laidf100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing that I have to hold my Wifes legs tight becuz she just starts shaking. Sometimes to much. the best part is the more she shakes and moves the deeper i go. haha I love it.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I like the taste of her lube the most. It's almost like warm thick snot oozing from inside her and tastes a bit sweet. I love how I spread her lips wide open and stick my tongue in and just lap it up. YUM!

I also love chasing her clit left and right, pressing down on her girlie wood under her clitoral hood. Sort of a miniature version of pressing down on my hard cock under my tight jeans.

What's your favorite part of cunnilingus?
Wow my stomach just turned a bit...

But my favorite part is her reaction. Nothing quite like having your head shoved into her crotch while she convulses to give you that warm feeling of accomplishment