Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is so great, the smell, the taste and the pleasure that she gets from it, plus,as I have said before, the act of eating a freshly fucked pussy is very intimate and really showes that you care.

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW this is a juicy subject literally isn’t it?

Personally I love to attack it much like a succulent fruit like a juicy peach or mango with its juices exploding all over my face. Initially probing and rubbing her clit and swollen lips until she becomes wet and squirming. Then sucking and nibbling on her swollen hood and parting her vagina with my darting tongue slowly, deliberate as I begin to circle the inside of her vagina walls lapping up the sweet nectar.

Add to this the muskiness that a woman has something that every young buck remembers from the first time he played with his girl friend on the family sofa or at the drive-in (yes I guess I am showing my age). Like flowers to bees this beautiful pheromone that her body creates is so special so unique and such a turn on that it makes eating pussy a true pleasure of the senses, smell – muskiness, taste – sweet juicy nectar, sight – her body squirming and grinding against your face.

A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it is such a rush. I love it when they sit atop my face and lean against the headboard or wall and gently rub and grind their clit against my lips and ride my tongue. When her pretty butt is propped up in the air across well placed pillows as I dive in-between her sweet cheeks and probe deeply much like Winnie the Pooh in his honey pot or one of my favorites is when she is sitting in a chair on the sofa or even a counter top with legs open and me kneeling or leaning down to drink from her pussy. As I probe her deeply and she begins to get excited, pulling from behind my head pulling me into her and hunching or grinding and rubbing her clit on my wanting lips and tongue as I suck on its swollen clit and then slowly at first, she arches her back as her moans begin slowly at first and then quicken as they become louder until…she explodes into my mouth and across my face!!!

I love to eat pussy I could do this and nothing else it would still be rewarding to me watching her excitement and then her orgasmic face. Sometimes I will do this and promptly stop and leave so when we get together next the sex is incredible.

Is there really anything to add here? You said it all my friend... :smile:

My dick gets hard just thinking about it...

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aside from loving it . The feeling of sex after you just ate her . She is satisfied and I can concentrate on my own feelings and pleasure. Love the feel of hot wet tight pussy after it has been eaten

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put it this way guys, I love eating pussy so much, I sometimes get jealous my cock's inside her instead of my tongue. I looked down yesterday when we were going at it and saw that white goo all over my cock. I wanted, wanted, wanted so desperately wanted that goo on my tongue... I drooled.

i am with Latino Guy... there is nothing better (maybe its a tie) than a facial from my girls pussy. all that hot wet juice covering me... ahhhhhhhhh yesssssssss. :)

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
I dunno maybe i'm a tad bit strange but

The taste....awesome.
The feel of it against your tongue....magnificent.
The shakes and squirming... titillating
The hands clinching and pulling my head deeper....amazing.

But none of that can compare to the look of satisfaction/and or sleepiness afterward lol. Guess thats why i love 69ing so much. It becomes like an erotic game of tag. Whoever cums first both wins and loses. (ok that...kinda sounded like i was bragging lol) Sometimes it does backfire though :(

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I like that it's different with different women. Some are open. Some aren't. Some are really juicy. Some have small lips. Some have a clit that's right there. I love how a woman opens her legs and lets me in.

I love to kiss the inside of the thighs and work my way into it. And I really like to learn what each woman likes. Actually, I can't think of anything bad about it.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least in my experience, some girls wouldn't let me go down on them because they were uncomfortable with theirselves. The best thing for me is when a girl does let me go down, it makes me feel good about what we're doing. I hate bedding a girl who acts like sex is shameful.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Put it this way guys, I love eating pussy so much, I sometimes get jealous my cock's inside her instead of my tongue. I looked down yesterday when we were going at it and saw that white goo all over my cock. I wanted, wanted, wanted so desperately wanted that goo on my tongue... I drooled.

That's when you need another partner . . . :biggrin1: