Best thing about eating pussy

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn! I luv it when she pulls my head up and tells me that she wants to taste her pussy, eating my mouth and licking my face...Instant boner!:biggrin1:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put it this way guys, I love eating pussy so much, I sometimes get jealous my cock's inside her instead of my tongue. I looked down yesterday when we were going at it and saw that white goo all over my cock. I wanted, wanted, wanted so desperately wanted that goo on my tongue... I drooled.

I know what you mean! When I see a vid of a woman getting fucked and she starts dripping her cream all over his cock - I wanna jump through the screen and move the guy outta the way so I can lick up all that sweet deliciousness!

Simba

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least in my experience, some girls wouldn't let me go down on them because they were uncomfortable with theirselves. The best thing for me is when a girl does let me go down, it makes me feel good about what we're doing. I hate bedding a girl who acts like sex is shameful.

Agreed. It makes my job of making her cum much harder if she has hangups about what we're doing. Enjoy it and give in to the pleasure.

Simba

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, it does. :( A girl can only cum so many times before she starts giggling and telling you to stop.

That's true. But hopefully by that time I've gotten enough of eating her pussy that I wouldn't mind stopping and giving her a much needed break :)

Simba

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best thing? It usually tastes great and you even burn calories while eating eat out. The best of all worlds in my opinion~

When she grabs the back of my head and pulls me even more in her pussy while she arches her back, moans, and screams at me. It's sweet knowing I can pleasure her that much.

hordenhaim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somehow catching that scent again many, many hours later when your doing something mundane at work and reliving it all again.....

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somehow catching that scent again many, many hours later when your doing something mundane at work and reliving it all again.....

Yes! I love being able to still her pussy after having eaten her. I love inhaling very deeply to get that scent - mmmmmmmmm...

Simba

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Feeling her wet pussy grinding into me as she cums is such a turn on and like "shaved and trimmed" I too get so turned on that I have to cum in her or on her clit and lick it all up all over again

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eating her pussy and putting 2 fingers inside her while she sucks my cock, then making her cum with my cock in her mouth. Too hot.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the different layers that they possess, both pussys and orgasms. The outside surface of the surrounding skin being soft and smooth, the inside being warm, tender and ultra-sensitive.

The most enjoyable part for me however is being able to sense the sensations she is experiencing,

- her pelvis rising up (pushing her pussy closer to my mouth)

- her legs, stomach, and other body parts trembling and quivering as she starts towards climax

- hearing the slight or excessive vulnerability in her voice, moaning and heavy breathing coming from her

- and of course the taste, I really love that too

exactly what I wouldve said. Well I'd add one thing, I love it when she rests her hand on the back of my head, not to hold my head down but just to have something to do with her hand.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love knowing that she is in total heaven, just enjoying my pleasurable ministrations. I love getting head, but I think I'm more comfortable giving than receiving. I feel guilty when she just wants to suck my cock, I feel like I should be going down on her!

But I digress. I love flicking her clit back and forth, I love pressing my lips against hers and pushing my flattened tongue firmly across the whole width of her labia. I love her sighs and moans of ecstasy, feeling her hips push into my face and raise into the air. I love her warmth and juiciness, I love sucking on her clit and wrapping my lips around my teeth and sucking on it and use some pressure like her sucking on my cock, drives her wild.

I also love sliding a finger in and exploring her soft lovely depths as my tongue caresses and loves up her labia, tormenting her clit. And one of my favorite moments is when her hands press my face against her firmly just before she cums, and I can feel her tight entryway clamp around my finger as she cums. I like knowing that I can always make her cum and it builds sexual trust with me. I just wish I could cum easier for her so when she goes down on me she feels good about what she does :( still hasn't happened yet!

Lastly what I love is how she is too sensitive for any more for a few moments after she cums, and she just wants to hold me, our faces pressed together. I feel her body calm down and her slow, languid breathing. She can barely form words or answer questions in more than one word. Her hands caressing me as she basks in the afterglow...

Fuck! What is NOT to like! I know what I'm having for dinner tonight. When I see her tonight I'm going to skip any frigging words, kiss her passionately, then drop down her pants and have my dinner between her legs right as she stands there in the hallway.