Best thing to do following sex...

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it whenever my partner either cuddles up close to me, putting her head on my chest with my arm around her or even better, with her laying on top of me while my cock tries to go soft inside her. More times than not, we talk and my cock stays hard. We start to kiss and then we are involved in either round two or three. I love to feel her body next to mine.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hold my position until all the major excitement feeling has ended and then try to role so we are side by side, then just enjoy the togetherness. When I shrink from her, we just enjoy the moments. Often I get a warm washcloth and clean her and myself and pat her dry with a towel. Then back in each others arms ; often we fall asleep together.

B_windycityxxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave! We're done now get the fuck out my house! and dont let the door hit ya on the way out. haha, seriously though it all depends. I usually clean her up, let her recover for a 10-15 minutes then whatever. She really doesnt have to do anything except relax. It's the man's job to take care of the women after sex

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With kids in the house usually we have sex later at night so it's off to sleep afterwards.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it whenever my partner either cuddles up close to me, putting her head on my chest with my arm around her or even better, with her laying on top of me while my cock tries to go soft inside her. More times than not, we talk and my cock stays hard. We start to kiss and then we are involved in either round two or three. I love to feel her body next to mine.

Sounds perfect to me! :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hugs, cuddles, and kisses and maybe a turkey club or some kind of sandwich. Good sex makes me hungry. A man that will fuck me properly, and feed me, is aces in my book. :cool: