best thing to wear when going commando

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What is the best thing to wear when going commando? I really want to show off my bulge. Can anyone help?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is the best thing to wear when going commando? I really want to show off my bulge. Can anyone help?

The best thing to wear is your dick. The next best thing is your favorite pair of jeans, shorts, or sweat pants. If you want to share your happiness with the world, light colors are good, but you just have to experiment a little bit with clothing, and see whether you like the mesh nylon shorts or the kind of cotton sweats that accentuate the swing of your dick, or show the corona line if you're uncut. Very light weight denim jeans (almost shirt weight cotton) are great if you want to be a little obscene yet not heard.

If you do get hard, though, better have a cover ready, like a long jacket, or a tool belt. The subtle becomes blatant when you get hard. You might as well just take your dick out of your pants at that point, unless you can cover up.

But as somebody who does not mind at all when guys get hard wearing sweats, I'd say be conservative when it comes to cover ups.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i get yah but yeah im trying this out and i have gotten hard in sweat pants before but i just put my penis up so its in my waist ban and then just wear a long shirt or jacket

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i tried the jeans and it didnt work to well and i guess ill have to go buy some sweatpants but thanks!

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I go Commando with everything I wear. Best comes from the mesh gym shorts, or Umbro Soccer shorts. But it bulges in anything I wear.