best thongs? or bathing suits?

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
guys, i'm looking for a thong or bathing suit that will help accentuate my size when i go to the beach or am in vegas. problem is i don't know if i want to go out in a thong, i mean, usually those guys are pretty cheezy, but i would like to find a bathing suit to advertise my size to women.

are there any bathing suit lines? sites? you recommend?

thanks!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out California Muscle swimwear. I love The Revolver bikini. Get the larger waist size if you are close to being between sizes. It is full coverage in a bikini but shapes with an interior cock ring. I give myself a slight erection then put the suit on and tuck down. The buldge is incredible and stays. I get men compliementing my shape all the time with these suits...worth every penny

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
i would like to find a bathing suit to advertise my size to women.

are there any bathing suit lines? sites? you recommend?

I recommend you check out Ergowear, Joe Snyder and N2N Bodywear. I wear suits from all three for this reason and they feel great. All three make thongs and bikinis but you will get better lift (and attention) with a thong :cool:

Reactions: bmik

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cube, it seems like the interior cock ring would be the distinguishing feature of these suits right? it allows you to keep your bulge even in cold water? :)

Yes, but the suit is cut well too. I have worn these for years I love the look.

Reactions: Donpgh

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
Both my girlfirend and I have bought from a store in Clearwater Beach, FL called Skinz. The have both men and ladies thongs. You can order them in a variety of colors, styles and ect. You can also order them lined or unlined

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the problem is, after talking to many women, they seem to love guys in "board shorts"... they unanimously can't stand guys in speedos.
it sucks for us straight guys :(

That's true, and I cannot imagine you would be comfortable in one. A nude beach or spa would be the best place for you to go if you have the chance.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can always wear a bikini style under some board shorts. Some guys walk by the beach and pool in the shorts but when laying down in the sun, just wear the bikini. Kind of a best of both worlds approach. Thechuck, you are really a massive guy. I would always opt to show it off when that hung buddy. There also square cut type shorts that are tight but not as brief...totally would show your bulge well

D_4wf5g

Experimental Member
Media
We are going to Desire Resort in Costa Rica (San Jose) in a few days, and my girlfriend will love every minute of it. I'll bring a few thongs and some cockrings!

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: bluebird700

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member