Best to wear to get some sun

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by pasarefun, Apr 18, 2008.

1. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    What is best to tan my ass in? Mesh shorts (with nothing under them) or cooltan shorts? I have a backyard that is not as private as I would like (can run around nude:frown1:) and would still like to get some sun on my pale ass. What do you think?

2. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Build yourself a a nice little fenced enclosure, maybe a mini deck with some mesh fencing, some tall potted plants strategically located... get yourself a small cooler, a little grill, some suds...some "muzak"... and get nekkid. :wink:

3. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    yeah naked is the best or a g-string, why should you care who sees you face down on your deck tanning your ass, your neighbours should be so lucky to see your ass.
    for tanning the front I would put your equipment into a sports sock so it doesnt get burnt and lay there otherwise naked.

4. bublbutt4u2000

bublbutt4u2000 New Member

Albums:
    depends if you want tanlines or not. i personally like tan lines on me ...so thong or bikini. mesh is fun.

5. thonglife

thonglife New Member

Go with a thong

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Champion and most brands of mesh gym shorts are 2 ply with a mesh outer layer and a tricot inner layer. I wear them all the time, and they allow little, if any, sun to pass through. The older mesh shorts were made from 2 ply mesh, and when the holes lined up, you could see through them. :)

International Male used to sell tan-through swimsuits; perhaps they still offer them.

Draft saved Draft deleted