Best to Wear with Skinny Jeans?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bthegreat, Mar 1, 2009.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I've been changing my style up a bit and bought some skinny jeans. I was wondering whats the best type of underwear to wear with my skinny jeans?

I've seen people wearing boxers and boxer-briefs but it seems like I'm the only one who enjoy briefs with skinny jeans.

2. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

I have a couple pair of skinny jeans and low rise, and my advice is no underwear at all. I have to say that I am biased since I go commando all the time, but just try it and I am sure with skinny jeans you will have to go commando or with low rise bikini underwear. Boxers are too much and will bunch up.

3. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I agree commando is the only way to go especially with tight jeans.

4. hollisterballs

i know i go commando in my skinny's
    but i wear boxer briefs and theyre fine.,,just gotta push the legs of the briefs back down into the pants after you pull the pants up & you should be fine...
    i'm always fine

5. Artzyguy

Artzyguy Member

Unless you are Iggy Pop, Sid Vicious or Mick Jagger You shouldn't be wearing "skinny jeans". They didn't look good back in the 80's and they are a big fashion NO, NO know! They don't even look good on girls.

6. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Skinny jeans on a guy are just sooo wrong in sooo many ways. I hate them on men!!!

7. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I think they're hott and I prefer them with briefs.

8. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Ahhhh, the ole underpants and skinny jeans debate?

In my opinion briefs are the best option as last thing you want in 'skinny' jeans are a bunches of fabric around your crotch and ass.

As for the whether they look good or not debate, my argument about skinny jeans is they, in most cases, only look good on 'skinny' people. I mean fellas, they do what it says on the tin!! Nothing worse than heavy or muscular guys or gals 'stuffing' their goods into a pair of tailored and tapered jeans!!! The bratwurst sausage look is never a good fashion trend to follow!!!

9. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

I wear skinnyes, and either loose boxers or boxers breifs, loose when you tend to have to push down.
    The other day intown I was quite adjusted correctly though and my balls and stuff where proper cramped in there, I ws so tempted to go into a shop and pretend to try on a par just to re-adjust. Moral of story: make sure everything is in position before you go in public.

10. Superbia

Superbia New Member

Lol, u guys who hate skinny jeans should definitly NOT visit Sweden. Skinny jeans is by far the most common jeans-style for swedes, both guys and gals, ages 15-30 ^^, I dont wear any other kind...

The problem with going commando in skinnies is that the junk tend to fall down the side of one of the legs, and I dont find that very comfortable. I usually wear a lowrise brief.

And for those into skinny jeans: check out the swedish brand Cheap Monday (CHEAP MONDAY), they got LOADS of skinnies as well as other cool stuff =)

11. Principessa

Gold Member

I have one pair of skinny jeans I wear them tucked into my cowboy boots or in the summer with flip-flops. As for undies I don't alays wear them with jeans, my skinny ones are low-rise so I usually wear low rise bikinis with them. :cool:

12. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I cant get my legs in skinny jeans...not that I'd EVER want to buy any. Skinny guys shouldn't wear those jeans like fat people shouldnt wear horizontal stripes. Neither are appealing or flattering to either group.

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think I need a definition here...are they skin tight? I don't see how that would be comfortable! I have a pair by Levi's called Matchstick slim straight jeans...but they are not skin tight you can grab a bit of fabric here and there...but I wear them comando...no room for underwear!

14. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

Commando all the way!

15. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    go commando

16. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I went Commando in my skinny jeans today and its not a great as I thought it would be. ;-(

17. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Here is a PIC of my choice of undies to wear with jeans. STRAPS ROCK BIIIIG TIME!!

RICKY_27

Attached Files:

#17 RICKY_27, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  18. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Maybe I'll give it a try

19. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm biased too because i dont have any underwear but would say commando is only way to wear skinny jeans.
    I'm too old to be wearing them myself, but 1 mate does and commented tht he was unsure what looks good under/showing over, i suggested commando and he has reported back that it is best for comfort and has had more comments than usual about his nice ass.
    shame i can't persuade him to full time freeballing

20. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

I think skinny jeans are great - I have several pair. Because they are so slim-fitting, I do not wear anything underneath and for me it is the most comfortable; all my kit goes down my right leg and not only does it feel great, the look is pretty awesome, too.

The best (in my opinion) are by a Swedish designer called Nudie Nudie Jeans Co. - the "High Kai" model are great because not only are they the skinniest jeans that Nudie design, they have lycra in the denim... which makes them tight, but comfortable as well.

Tony

Draft saved Draft deleted