Best to Wear with Skinny Jeans?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a skinny body

nothing looks worse than skinny jeans on somebody who's not. male or female.

personally i prefer a dude with some meat on his bone(s) and carpenter jeans over a nice muscle butt makes me drool like a rabid dog .

Last edited:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been changing my style up a bit and bought some skinny jeans. I was wondering whats the best type of underwear to wear with my skinny jeans?

I've seen people wearing boxers and boxer-briefs but it seems like I'm the only one who enjoy briefs with skinny jeans.

Wear briefs, it's much for comfortable. I love skinny jeans! So cute!

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm biased too because i dont have any underwear but would say commando is only way to wear skinny jeans.
I'm too old to be wearing them myself, but 1 mate does and commented tht he was unsure what looks good under/showing over, i suggested commando and he has reported back that it is best for comfort and has had more comments than usual about his nice ass.
shame i can't persuade him to full time freeballing

It's not age that is the issue, it's really down to your body. You cannot wear skinny jeans if there is excess weight around your waist. So you can be middle age but you mustn't have the spread! And if you don't have any fat, skinnies look superb on an older guy. And Tony you are SO right that the new generation of jeans with a few % lycra in them are really sensational for showing and looking hot. They no longer stretch unflatteringly but quite the reverse. Some literally mould to a large soft cock. I am totally sold on them now and wear them all the time.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear skinny jeans. They aren't like skin tight on my legs or my body. They just have a slim fit look on me, which I prefer. I wear boxer briefs with them but only certain kinds.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am now freeballing and in my 501 Jeans. Comfortable and I enjoy the fit and feel.

Freeballing just may be uncomfortable at first, but that wears off. I am uncut so I do not have any rash/jeans issues.

Enjoy life.

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok.... I read the first like 5 posts... and I have to say something

going commando is seriously not cool at all

Wear Undies... the underwear that doesn't go on your legs.... more support... happiness...

I'm more of a person that tries to hide my bulge.. don't know about you...

if you want to expose a bulge.. wear boxers.... or hanes briefs.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know how you people can walk around in public freeballin as you put it. I just bought a pair of these jeans and I have to wear low cut briefs with them. I do like the look of those skateboarders that wear boxers and you can see there thick cock down the side of there leg. I have a problem with women and old lady's looking at my crotch, it's like i would not want my mom or sisters looking at my bulge .