best toy for sucking the cum out of your cock?

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
shop vac the hose is big fits any size v the section creates a unbelievable vibration then you blow your load and it gets sucked up in the hose no mess to clean up
give it a try

D

deleted814719

shop vac the hose is big fits any size v the section creates a unbelievable vibration then you blow your load and it gets sucked up in the hose no mess to clean up
give it a try
Yep, I've used a vacuum a few times. I just put the head of my cock in the hose and if I get the insertion distance just right, the suction makes my cock "flutter" back-and-forth. The feeling is exquisite and I cum pretty quickly. It is like nothing else I've ever experienced.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep, I've used a vacuum a few times. I just put the head of my cock in the hose and if I get the insertion distance just right, the suction makes my cock "flutter" back-and-forth. The feeling is exquisite and I cum pretty quickly. It is like nothing else I've ever experienced.

Agreed!

Haven't done this in quite some time, but I had the procedure down to a science and always incredible orgasms.

I'll have to hit this again the next time my wife is out of the house. :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man I have forgotten this!! Way back in the day, my grandma gave my mom her old little Electrolux-type vacuum, with just the hose remember those? Well my mom gave it to me and I had it in college, and back then I stuck my dick in everything and although scared shitless I put it in there and fuck it made me cum in seconds! Only did it one other time, I had found something else to stick it into I'm sure. It was the "flutter" back and forth that you brought up that made me remember doing this so long ago :)

I'd kill for something similar in sex toys today.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Following this thought, is there anything out there that can accommodate larger sized cocks and still suck and spin and autothrust whatever they do so we can actually get off on them? I recently got one of those cheap spinner toys with the large silicone cup with fake lips on the opening, I"m sure y'all have seen those they are on every site now. It fits me good but its not strong enough to really spin at set speeds, and the cup is too rough on my glans. I got one of those Lelo F1S when they first came out (took an extra year to get it, development stalled after I ordered) and I'm too big for the fucking thing, $200 down the tubes.

I want what the OP wants: a sex toy that will suck and fuck my cock until its bursting but with no undue or unwanted resistance, slow down, stalling, or let up. Something super soft but with just enough pressure. Essentially something that feels like a fleshlight but it moves and spins and shit like that. Other than throwing money away on guesses, I've been lost on a hunt for a toy like this for years and years now.

Reactions: Escapefromla6

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh yes the first vaccum I used was a hoover ball vacuum. my family was out and I saw it sitting there calling my name. I took off the hose and the suction hole was on the top side perfect position for me o flicked it on and moved slowly toward the hole thend schwoop it sucked me in

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man I have forgotten this!! Way back in the day, my grandma gave my mom her old little Electrolux-type vacuum, with just the hose remember those? Well my mom gave it to me and I had it in college, and back then I stuck my dick in everything and although scared shitless I put it in there and fuck it made me cum in seconds! Only did it one other time, I had found something else to stick it into I'm sure. It was the "flutter" back and forth that you brought up that made me remember doing this so long ago :)

I'd kill for something similar in sex toys today.
this sound so hot to me.. I’ve made some sex toys over the years.. I have sore of an engineering mind with it comes to sex toys so this type of conversations really feed my creativity and make me very horny so i’m thinking to combine one of my sex toys and attached to a vacuum cleaner …

• Love
Reactions: techpump

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I agree with the others...use an actual vacuum for some real super-sucking action.

giphy.gif

I mean, what could possibly go wrong? It's not like your peen will potentially end up looking like a skinless hot dog smothered in ketchup or something. Enjoy.
1670342867590.png

Reactions: 9184461

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I mean, what could possibly go wrong? It's not like your peen will potentially end up looking like a skinless hot dog smothered in ketchup or something.

It's not hard to find stories of exactly that scenario happening. I'm not sure that all of them are truthful, but they are out there.