Best Trojan Brand Condoms For Anal Sex

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know everyone is different, but just curious to find out what Trojan Brand condoms are best for anal sex?

If you have other brands you like feel free to mention them, but I'd prefer if the main brand of discussion be Trojan.. as they just have so many different styles/designs/fits/sizes/lubricants/etc.. so just want to get some input on if some are better than others..

Just noticed they have a new Bareskin Condom line which it says there 40% thinner than their Ultra Thin line which is 25% thinner.. Just don't know how the bareskin's would work for anal since I know in the past I broke a few of their Trojan Elexa condoms that they use to sell since they were thinner.. though they definitely did feel better.. but the breakage factor limited their use to known partners..

RESPONSES FROM GUYS OF ALL PENIS SIZES WELCOME..

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know everyone is different, but just curious to find out what Trojan Brand condoms are best for anal sex?

If you have other brands you like feel free to mention them, but I'd prefer if the main brand of discussion be Trojan.. as they just have so many different styles/designs/fits/sizes/lubricants/etc.. so just want to get some input on if some are better than others..

Just noticed they have a new Bareskin Condom line which it says there 40% thinner than their Ultra Thin line which is 25% thinner.. Just don't know how the bareskin's would work for anal since I know in the past I broke a few of their Trojan Elexa condoms that they use to sell since they were thinner.. though they definitely did feel better.. but the breakage factor limited their use to known partners..

RESPONSES FROM GUYS OF ALL PENIS SIZES WELCOME..

I have always used the Trojans in the light blue box. Never had one break yet.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always used the Trojans in the light blue box. Never had one break yet.

Looks like from the Trojan website that your referring to the Trojan ENZ.. which is one of their original "its a condom" condom designs.. without all the little extra features that at times feel like just marketing gimicks..

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looks like from the Trojan website that your referring to the Trojan ENZ.. which is one of their original "its a condom" condom designs.. without all the little extra features that at times feel like just marketing gimicks..

I have used other brands a few times usually when I was with someone who used another brand and I never could tell a difference.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too vote for Trojan Magnums. The larger size are comfortable even on average-sized guys, reduces the chances of breaking too.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I use Magnum Ecstasy with women (for vaginal and anal) and Magnums with men. Never had one break yet, although I've had several Durex break with girlfriends when younger. If you lube up well for anal and the condom is not too tight you should be OK.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I generally use Magnum Thins for both vaginal and anal. I've used Trojan-Enz in the past, but they are serious work to unroll and very snug.

I use Magnum Ecstasy with women (for vaginal and anal) and Magnums with men. Never had one break yet, although I've had several Durex break with girlfriends when younger. If you lube up well for anal and the condom is not too tight you should be OK.

We'd love to hear more about your experience with Durex® condoms. We kindly request that you reach out to us at Contact Us and enter reference number C240612710

*note - this single post has been approved by the admin/mod team*

Last edited by a moderator: