Best truck stop shower.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had been waiting for 45 minutes for a shower. This place has 8 showers and all were full when I came inside.

I’m exhausted too. It’s been a long day and I just want to clean up and go to bed.

“Driver 189 your shower is ready. Shower number 7. Driver 189 shower number 7 is ready”. Came a computer voice over the intercom.

“Finally” I said out loud, as I headed to my shower.

I entered my code at shower 7 and entered….

Imagine my surprise when I realized there was an older, Harry, stocky, chubby man was standing under the shower slightly hidden in the steam….. butt ass naked. The water was running down is body, rinsing soap off of his skin. He was a thick furry bear. Slight beer gut but quite muscular.

He opened his eyes and looked at me shocked

“Oh my god!” I yelled blushing. “They assigned me this shower. They must have fucked up!” I spun around to leave.

“Hold your son” the man said. Moving slightly out of the steam. “It’s ok…. I’m almost done and I know there are long lines to shower. I’ll get out of uour way shortly. It’s ok. I’m not shy. And hell…. You’ve seen me now…..” he laughed, and I swear I saw his dick get a little thicker and begin to point outward.

Speaking of his Dick. It was surrounded by salt and pepper pubes and kinda short lookign. But it was pretty thick. At the moment… flaccid.. his Shaft was short and thick but head was much thicker like a mushroom.

“Uh.. ok…. I guess I can get other stuff done in here” I stammered and walked to the sink out of his view.

“Anyway” he chuckled. “I’ll be done in a second”.

I went over and began to brush my teeth.

“Where ya from son?” He asked from the shower.

“Indiana”. I replied. Awkwardly.

“Ah. Hoosier boy…. I’m from Michigan” he said. He acted as if all was normal.

“Driver?” He asked.

“Yes. 21 years. You?” I replied.

“Yes. Me too. 35 years” he said. “What’s your name son?”

“Matt” I said.

“I’m John” he said. “Good meeting you. Even on this odd situation”

He stepped out of the shower naked but wrapped himself in a towel. I’ll admit. He was a sexy man. I know I’m bisexual. I’ve always been attracted to the thick burly man, but I’ve never experienced anything with a man. I’ve always stuck to women.

“Your turn buddy” he said pointing to the shower stall…..

I quickly moved to the other side of the room to figure out how to undress and shower.

“I’m gonna get ready. Hope that’s ok son” he said. “Feel free to do whatever. Don’t be shy. You’ve already seen me naked” he laughed

He turned and faced the sink and brushed his hair and beard. I began to undress.

He laid his towel on the shelf and stood at the sink naked. He hummed as he fixed his hair but I realized he was lookign at me in the mirror. I also realized in the other mirror on the wall I could see his cock slowly getting longer and thicker.

I was naked facing the wall…. But I could see he was clearly turned on. I stepped out of sight into the shower. The water was hot and had a hard stream. It felt great.

“Son… you married”. He asked.

“No sir. Single” I said.

“Ah” he replied.

“I was married. She left me a few years back. Single and alone since” he said coldly. “This is a lonely job sometimes”

“Yeah it is”. I said.

“Nice to meet people and talk” he said.
“Sometimes you just need friends…, don’t ya think?… but hell. They’re hard to find out here too”

“Yeah. You’re right. It’s lonely as hell”. I replied as I washing my body. I got to my groin and realized I was hard as a rock. I couldn’t get him out of my head…….. he was right. I was lonely. I needed affection. I needed connection. I just needed to be touched. I stroked my cock slowly.

I turned to rinse the soap off and looked up. He was standing in the doorway of the shower. Naked… and hard. Very hard.

“May I join you son?” He asked softly… clearly expecting to be denied…..

I hesitated……. And he bag an to turn away…

“Yes…. Please join me”. I finally got out.

He stepped under my water…. And his cock brushed my thigh.

His handa moved over my sides and up my back. “Let me help you” as he began to massage the soap on my back and shoulders.

“Oooohh” I sighed and melted into his grip.

“You like that Matt?” He asked sincerely.

“Yes John… That feels good” I spoke softly… near a moan.

“Good…. I’m glad” he said. And turned me facing him. He moved closer and began to rub my sides, hips, and stomach…

He was much larger than me. His cock was touching my stomach. Mine was easily 2” from touching him. He was much thicker too.

I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his ass in my hands. And pulled him against me…. Our cocks smashed together and he grinded hard Against me.

He sighed as he began to kiss my neck and down to my shoulders. His beard tickling me as he moved. My hand reached down between us I momentarily ran my fingers up and down through his thick bush petting and Then I grasped his thick shaft.

“Oh god” he groaned as I ran my hand up and down his length. Taking time to massage his hanging balls with each pass

“You like that?” I whispered in his ear as he continued to kiss my neck.

“Oh fuck yes” he moaned

“Your cock is really nice John” Looking down at his thick rod between is. I gripped him tighter and he kissed and nibbled my shoulders and moaned as I tugged his meat.

I turned my head and kissed at his beard and neck, but began to move down to his chest. My hand left his dick anf moved to his legs as I moved lower. My lips kissing his furry chest and then his stomach.

“Son?” He moaned. “You….. you don’t have to go this…. I…I….. just needed to be together for a while…”. He stammered over his words as my tongue played with his thick salt and pepper pubic hair…..

“I’ve never done this before John” I looked up at him, as I kissed the tip of his fat head…. It seemed so big compared to my mouth. I was actually kind of nervous..

I dropped fully to my knees and kissed his hot heavy balls

“You don’t have to do that son…” John smiled down at me…. I continued to stare into eyes

“But I want to…” I said and then opened my lips and pressed them against his fat head… his tip was a lot bigger than I even expected and I really didn’t think this was going to be possible. But I kept trying. I licked at his slit and tasted precum for the first time in my life. Fuck that is good. So warm and salty. I sucked on the tip of his head but couldn’t get more in my mouth.

He grunted and groaned then said
“It’s ok Matt.. You don’t have to do that…. I’m too big…... but…. But… It feels good though”. He moaned

Hearing that I was determined to go down on him. I grasped his cock in my right hand and steadied and pumped him and grabbed his ass with my left, and pulled him towards me as I pushed my head down over his cock. I felt my lips stretching and splitting as they gave way and his head moved into my mouth. My lips closed around the base of his head.

“Dear lord” he groaned. My mouth felt like it was overflowing with meat. I had to fight the urge to gag. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wasn’t disgusted. I just had never experienced this before. I took deep breaths though my nose. My tongue moved quickly under the head of his cock.

“Oh fuck son” he moaned and grasped my head in his hand. I pulled him toward me again. Feeling his cock push deeper to the back of my mouth and push against my throat. I took a deep breath through my nose and reached back hand held the hand on my head, prodding him to push his cock deeper.

And he did. Slowly

“Ooohh god” he grunted as his fat head began to slide into my throat. I felt my throat stretching to accept him. I felt my ability to breath cease completely as his entire cock sank into me. He pulled on my head and pushed into me deeply. My face pressed into his bush……

“I’ve never felt anything like this before…he moaned and slowly pulled out.

The minute his cock left my mouth I gasped for breath. Spit and saliva flowed from my mouth and his fat cock dripped with it.

“Are you ok son?” I continued panting as I kissed and licked his cock and balls.

“I’m ok..” I smiled at him…. Then I repeated the process of deepthroating him. I looked into his face the entire time his cock sank down deeply down my throat….. I felt my ability to breathe stop again. And I felt my cock erupt as I came on the shower floor.

“Ooooh damn” he groaned. His cock pushing deep down my throat. His bush pressed into my face. “That feels so good Matt”

He pulled out fully… I gasped for breath again.

“Your…… cock….. is….. so….. big john” I gasped words between pulling needed oxygen into my neglected lungs….

He smiled down at me as I caught my breath and kissed and licked the underside of his thick shaft.

I slowly licked and sucked his head as I stroked his shaft.

“Oh yes Matt… that feels so good” he moaned.

I moved my hand and again deep throated his meat and again gasping for breath a few moments later. Stroking his length while I recovered.

“I can’t take much more” he said. “I feel like I’m going to explode”

I pulled and rubbed on his balls as I sucked on his tip again.

“Oh god Matt…. I’m going to cum… you’re going to make me cum.” He groaned.

“I’m warning you son… I’m going to cum”

Looking up at him I rubbed his balls harder pulling down on them I took a deep breath again and I slowly took his cock fully down my throat one last time. Feeling him actually swell thicker and harder

“Ma…. Son….you
… you don’t have to…. To…. Do that… you do….. uuuuuuuuuugggg. Uuuuuggg”

His cock fully down my throat I grabbed his ass and pulled him as deeply as possible and his cock exploded. What felt like gallons of hot cum flowed down my throat into my stomach. My stomach was on fire. He came 4 or 5 times. I thought i was going to pass out and he finally pulled his cock out. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. He pulled me to my feet. He held and kissed me under hot water. I ran my fingers though his beard as we kissed.

“Thank you” he whispered.

“My pleasure” I smiled back.

He washed us both up again and we dried and dressed.

“You parked for the night Matt?” He asked.

“Yes sir” I replied.

“Want to spend the night with me?” He asked staring at me….

My hands rubbed at his Harry chest

“Yes…. I do…” I sighed

eastlakeviewmark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had been waiting for 45 minutes for a shower. This place has 8 showers and all were full when I came inside.

I’m exhausted too. It’s been a long day and I just want to clean up and go to bed.

“Driver 189 your shower is ready. Shower number 7. Driver 189 shower number 7 is ready”. Came a computer voice over the intercom.

Imagine my surprise when I realized there was an older, Harry, stocky, chubby man was standing under the shower slightly hidden in the steam….. butt ass naked. The water was running down is body, rinsing soap off of his skin. He was a thick furry bear. Slight beer gut but quite muscular.

“Oh my god!” I yelled blushing. “They assigned me this shower. They must have fucked up!” I spun around to leave.

“Hold your son” the man said. Moving slightly out of the steam. “It’s ok…. I’m almost done and I know there are long lines to shower. I’ll get out of uour way shortly. It’s ok. I’m not shy. And hell…. You’ve seen me now…..” he laughed, and I swear I saw his dick get a little thicker and begin to point outward.

Speaking of his Dick. It was surrounded by salt and pepper pubes and kinda short lookign. But it was pretty thick. At the moment… flaccid.. his Shaft was short and thick but head was much thicker like a mushroom.

“Uh.. ok…. I guess I can get other stuff done in here” I stammered and walked to the sink out of his view.

“Driver?” He asked.

“Matt” I said.

He stepped out of the shower naked but wrapped himself in a towel. I’ll admit. He was a sexy man. I know I’m bisexual. I’ve always been attracted to the thick burly man, but I’ve never experienced anything with a man. I’ve always stuck to women.

I quickly moved to the other side of the room to figure out how to undress and shower.

“I’m gonna get ready. Hope that’s ok son” he said. “Feel free to do whatever. Don’t be shy. You’ve already seen me naked” he laughed

He turned and faced the sink and brushed his hair and beard. I began to undress.

He laid his towel on the shelf and stood at the sink naked. He hummed as he fixed his hair but I realized he was lookign at me in the mirror. I also realized in the other mirror on the wall I could see his cock slowly getting longer and thicker.

I was naked facing the wall…. But I could see he was clearly turned on. I stepped out of sight into the shower. The water was hot and had a hard stream. It felt great.

“No sir. Single” I said.

“Ah” he replied.

“I was married. She left me a few years back. Single and alone since” he said coldly. “This is a lonely job sometimes”

“Yeah it is”. I said.

“Sometimes you just need friends…, don’t ya think?… but hell. They’re hard to find out here too”

“Yeah. You’re right. It’s lonely as hell”. I replied as I washing my body. I got to my groin and realized I was hard as a rock. I couldn’t get him out of my head…….. he was right. I was lonely. I needed affection. I needed connection. I just needed to be touched. I stroked my cock slowly.

I turned to rinse the soap off and looked up. He was standing in the doorway of the shower. Naked… and hard. Very hard.

His handa moved over my sides and up my back. “Let me help you” as he began to massage the soap on my back and shoulders.

“Good…. I’m glad” he said. And turned me facing him. He moved closer and began to rub my sides, hips, and stomach…

He was much larger than me. His cock was touching my stomach. Mine was easily 2” from touching him. He was much thicker too.

I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his ass in my hands. And pulled him against me…. Our cocks smashed together and he grinded hard Against me.

He sighed as he began to kiss my neck and down to my shoulders. His beard tickling me as he moved. My hand reached down between us I momentarily ran my fingers up and down through his thick bush petting and Then I grasped his thick shaft.

“Oh god” he groaned as I ran my hand up and down his length. Taking time to massage his hanging balls with each pass

“Oh fuck yes” he moaned

“Your cock is really nice John” Looking down at his thick rod between is. I gripped him tighter and he kissed and nibbled my shoulders and moaned as I tugged his meat.

I turned my head and kissed at his beard and neck, but began to move down to his chest. My hand left his dick anf moved to his legs as I moved lower. My lips kissing his furry chest and then his stomach.

“Son?” He moaned. “You….. you don’t have to go this…. I…I….. just needed to be together for a while…”. He stammered over his words as my tongue played with his thick salt and pepper pubic hair…..

“I’ve never done this before John” I looked up at him, as I kissed the tip of his fat head…. It seemed so big compared to my mouth. I was actually kind of nervous..

“You don’t have to do that son…” John smiled down at me…. I continued to stare into eyes

“But I want to…” I said and then opened my lips and pressed them against his fat head… his tip was a lot bigger than I even expected and I really didn’t think this was going to be possible. But I kept trying. I licked at his slit and tasted precum for the first time in my life. Fuck that is good. So warm and salty. I sucked on the tip of his head but couldn’t get more in my mouth.

“It’s ok Matt.. You don’t have to do that…. I’m too big…... but…. But… It feels good though”. He moaned

Hearing that I was determined to go down on him. I grasped his cock in my right hand and steadied and pumped him and grabbed his ass with my left, and pulled him towards me as I pushed my head down over his cock. I felt my lips stretching and splitting as they gave way and his head moved into my mouth. My lips closed around the base of his head.

“Dear lord” he groaned. My mouth felt like it was overflowing with meat. I had to fight the urge to gag. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wasn’t disgusted. I just had never experienced this before. I took deep breaths though my nose. My tongue moved quickly under the head of his cock.

“Oh fuck son” he moaned and grasped my head in his hand. I pulled him toward me again. Feeling his cock push deeper to the back of my mouth and push against my throat. I took a deep breath through my nose and reached back hand held the hand on my head, prodding him to push his cock deeper.

And he did. Slowly

“Ooohh god” he grunted as his fat head began to slide into my throat. I felt my throat stretching to accept him. I felt my ability to breath cease completely as his entire cock sank into me. He pulled on my head and pushed into me deeply. My face pressed into his bush……

The minute his cock left my mouth I gasped for breath. Spit and saliva flowed from my mouth and his fat cock dripped with it.

“Are you ok son?” I continued panting as I kissed and licked his cock and balls.

“I’m ok..” I smiled at him…. Then I repeated the process of deepthroating him. I looked into his face the entire time his cock sank down deeply down my throat….. I felt my ability to breathe stop again. And I felt my cock erupt as I came on the shower floor.

“Ooooh damn” he groaned. His cock pushing deep down my throat. His bush pressed into my face. “That feels so good Matt”

“Your…… cock….. is….. so….. big john” I gasped words between pulling needed oxygen into my neglected lungs….

He smiled down at me as I caught my breath and kissed and licked the underside of his thick shaft.

I moved my hand and again deep throated his meat and again gasping for breath a few moments later. Stroking his length while I recovered.

Looking up at him I rubbed his balls harder pulling down on them I took a deep breath again and I slowly took his cock fully down my throat one last time. Feeling him actually swell thicker and harder

“Ma…. Son….you

His cock fully down my throat I grabbed his ass and pulled him as deeply as possible and his cock exploded. What felt like gallons of hot cum flowed down my throat into my stomach. My stomach was on fire. He came 4 or 5 times. I thought i was going to pass out and he finally pulled his cock out. He leaned down and kissed me deeply. He pulled me to my feet. He held and kissed me under hot water. I ran my fingers though his beard as we kissed.

“Yes sir” I replied.

“Yes…. I do…” I sighed
This made me so fucking hard. Damn

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It brought back fond memories of being on the road and the first time I was taken advantage of. Not that I wasn't willing but I really did only go for a shower - the first time.
There wee two showers side by side and one was occupied by some guy who looked very chunky and tall, but in the steam, well who could tell. I stripped off and got under the water, oh it felt good, I soaped washed, rubbed and let the waters do their healing, I relaxed, dropped the soap, bent to pick it up but it had gone in the next space. As I picked it up I farted, a rasper. The other guy laughed and said "good to know its open down there". I ignored it, got the shampoo and did my hair, washing the suds out I opened my eyes and the guy was in my part enjoying the sight. He was well-tuned, tanned - all over which turned me on - and a nice fat cock swung out of a black-haired bush. "can I steal some shampoo" he said. I gave it to him, "use this shower". His eyes closed, he washed his hair, it frothed, he turned, his cock swung over his heavy balls, he turned and presented a cute tight firm butt and sort of pushed back so my cock touched, and kept touching his butt crack - and worse it was growing. He knew. He pushed back again and my cock slid up his crack and then he turned. Looking down he smiled, flicked his cock which I realised was thicker, fatter and now a semi. "showers do things to a guy don't they". His hand stretched out and touched my cock, I didn't move, he took it in his hand and pulled a little. "mm, nice and hard, so'm I" and he was, rampant. He was big, he was nice, he was tempting and I was tempted. I put open hand on his chest, teased his nipple and slid down on my knees and kissed the beast, rubbed it round my lips and then sucked him in as far as I was bale. To long, to fat cocked for me to get my nose in his bush. I came upon for air and went in again, gulp and there I was with my nose sniffing his hair. He pulled me up, "my turn". Down he slithered, cupped my balls, fingered my hole and sucked the ned of my cock. Wow, a finger slipped right in as he devoured my cock with a mighty swallow. The waters fell, not too warm just right, I was almost ready to shoot my stuff. His fingers worked my asshole, his tongue my balls and shaft, pre cum dripped, he licked it up, finger out and he stood, turned me round. "would you like it?" I nodded. He turned me round, applied shampoos to his shaft, just a little, and slowly inserted himself into me, inch by inch. So pleased the water had relaxed me, it felt like being impaled on a tree trunk but was oh so good. He pulled me in close, fully inserted and slowly began to grind, to shag me, standing up. At times I thought my feet would come off the floor as he dug deeper into my body - and then I knew he was close, he engorged, and I felt the fist shot pulse down the length of his cock and into me As he delivered he tossed me off, the action of my orgasm clenched my anal muscles which made him spurt inside me. Then he eased out, chuckled, "thanks for the shampoo" and was gone back into his area. I washed my parts, attended to my asshole gently, dried of and departed.
I sat out in my car thinking what a fart had lead to and laughed thinking that maybe I should fart more often.
He came out and got in his rig, waved and drove away, last seen in a cloud of dust vanishing into the distance, pity I was going the other way!

D

deleted12054221

“Driver?” He asked.

“Matt” I said.

“No sir. Single” I said.

“Ah” he replied.

“Yeah it is”. I said.

“Oh fuck yes” he moaned

And he did. Slowly

“Ma…. Son….you

“Yes sir” I replied.

“Yes…. I do…” I sighed

"Boner"!! mmm