Best trucker shower part 2.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
John and I walked out to his truck. A beautiful yellow KW W900 with large studio sleeper. We climbed inside.

“I’m ready for bed” I mentioned. “It’s been a really long day”

“Yeah. I agree”. He sighed

Honestly. I didn’t want to sleep. I wanted to cuddle and make out. Spend time with my new friend.

I undressed fully and climbed on his bed. He did as well and laid on his back. I laid beside him and put my head on his shoulder. My hand ran down his chest and stomach and my fingers played with his silvery black bush.

My hand moved to his balls and rubbed them lightly. He was a grower, not a shower. He looked pretty thick even flaccid but didn’t have much length. As I rubbed his balls his cock grew quickly to 6-7” and thick as hell again.. My hand moved to his shaft and I leaned toward him to kiss and began to stroke his long hard dick.

“Oh yeah” he moaned as he arched up shoving his cock in and out of my hand. I sat up and leaned over his manhood and began to suck the tip of his massive head.

“Uuuuuuggghhh Matt that feels so good” he groaned.

I climbed on top of him.
“Should we finish what we started in the shower?” I smiled down at him and leaned over him and kissed him. I felt his cock slide up between my asscheeks. I reached back pressing his rod between my cheeks and moved up and down. Using my ass to masterbate his throbbing cock.

Uuuuhhhhh” he moaned. “Yes… god yes…. I need to fuck you”

“Oh yeah? Well I want you to fuck me…. I want to feel your fat cock inside me….. you’ll be my first, and likely ruin me for any other man”. I held his cock against my ass as I moved up and down. He leaned up kissing my chest.

“Fuck John” I slid off of him and rolled onto my stomach. I stuck my ass in the air.

He sat up and climbed behind me between my legs and I felt his enormous head laying on my ass. He spit on his palm and worked his cock. Getting it wet. He pushed the head down against my asshole.

“Aaaaahhh. Aaaahah fuck John…..” I yelled as he began to push against me. “It feels like your pushing my anus into my stomach”

“I’m sorry” he stopped. “We don’t have to do this”. He sat back on his legs. His rod pointed upward between my asscheeks. I grinded against his shaft.

“I need you Matt, but I don’t want to hurt you” he sighed.

I spun around and wrapped my lips around his cock I took deep breath and took him down my throat. I held him there for 30 seconds or more then came up for air. I began to let him fuck my throat slowly and fully. His cock was soaking wet and dripping with foamy saliva.

“Let try again” I turned and bent over. He grabbed my hips and pushed his cock against my hole again and thrusted. It felt like a baseball bat was pushing into my asshole. My ass opened for second, then slapped shut as shooting pain slammed through me as it felt like he was once again pushing my anus through my Bowels into my stomach.

“Aaaa fuck fuck fuck… you’re so big John” I screamed scooting away from him on the bed.

“I’m sorry” he exclaimed. “We can’t do this” he sighed defeated.

“Try again babe” I said and he pushed me down on the bed and against the wall of the sleeper. I couldn’t escape and he once again pressed against my asshole with his wide hard meat. My ass again felt as if it was going to open then clenched shut and the pain rocked through me.

“Fuck aaaaaa fuck” I fell to my stomach.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry son” he yelled behind me.

I rolled over under him and pulled him down against me kissing him.

“No. I’m sorry John” I said between kisses. “I’m sorry I can’t handle you. You’re so thick…. I’m sorry. I want to take you inside me ”. I kissed him. I lifted my legs around him and Reached down I placed his cock against my asshole again.

“Try again” I winced up at him as I felt his massive cock once again begin to force its way into me.

“Fuuuuuuckk John you’re so huge” I screamed. His dick slipped and slid between my legs against my cock.

“Uuuuugghhuugghh. Ma…. Ma…. I….. i…. I’m cumming” John grunted as all the fucking around had set him over the top and I looked down just as his cock shut cum over my face, mouth, chest and stomach. He erupted multiple times.

“Oooohh fuck I’m sorry son” he groaned.

“Why?” I leaned up and licked and sucked on the shaft of his rod. Cleaning it off.

“I hurt you and then came too fast” he said sadly.

“It’s ok baby” I whispered and pulled him down on the bed. Kissing all over him.