Best trucker shower part 3.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We fell asleep wrapped up with each other.
I woke a few hours later. I had to piss. John had his arm around me and I could feel his cock pressed against my ass and back. He was extremely hard again.

I slowly slipped out of bed

“Where are you going?” He asked softly half asleep.

“I have to pee. I’ll be back”. I dressed quickly and climbed out of the truck. My ass hurt and it felt like it was damp

I got to the rest room and after checking myself out I found i was bleeding some. But not bad. I peed and then began to leave. When I walked passed the medicine isle of the truck stop and saw the Astroglide.

I quickly purchased it and went to the truck.

I climbed into the truck and found John sound asleep again. I undressed and climbed into bed and pressed my ass against him. His dick was already semi hard but it instantly stiffened fully. His hands moved around me and rubbed my stomach. He ground his tool against my cheeks. I found the bottle of AG where I had laid it on the bed and opened it. I poured some in my hand and reached behind me and began to stroke his Cock. My hand moved over his length like it was covered in ice. Slick as glass.

“Mmmmmmmm” John moaned as I poured more in my palm and reached back coating his dick again. I then rubbed more onto my asshole and cheeks.

I was confident that was a well lubricated as we could get and dropped the bottle to the floor. Reaching back I positioned his meat against me hole and pushed back against him.

“Uuuuggh. Aaaa” i gasped as my ass seared with new pain…. But something also felt different.

“Aaaaa. Jesus John you’re huge” I groaned under my breath. But again. Something felt different.

“Wake up John” I turned to him. Making sure he was awake.

“Let’s try again. Take me” I reached out and grabbed the Astroglide and coated John’s cock one more time and then bent over.

John sat up and got behind me pressing his cock against my hole.

“I don’t care what it takes. Don’t stop….” I looked back at him and smiled.

He put his hands on my hips and began to push. The pressure was intense but the pain wasn’t as bad as it had been. He dug his hands into my hips and aggressively thrusted and pushed his massive tool against my defenseless sphincter. The lubricant had done its job… My asshole began to part and stretch around his massive head

“Ooooohh. Oooohh my GOD…. Oh fuck” I screamed “Jesus John. You’re tearing me apart…. Oh fucking GOD JOOHHNN!” His head decimated my virginity as it plowed through my opening and my anus closed tightly around his slightly narrower shaft.

“Stop for a second” I panted…. “Just wait”

“Oh god this feels so good Matt. You’re so damn tight…. I need you I need to be jndidf you” He leaned against me and pushed deeper. His shaft working it’s way slowly into me. My ass gripping his throbbing meat like a Vice.

“John… wait. Jo..….oooohh. Unngg ffuuccck” I started plead but he pushed deeper and deeper “uuuuuhghh. Oh Jesus Christ John you’re so fucking big”. I screamed. I know the trucks around us could hear me being skewered on a fat pole inside this cab…. “You’re fucking stretching me so bad John, fuck..” I screamed.

“Oh god son. This is incredible, you’re so tight” and he made one last hard thrust

“Aaaaaaa fuck” i yelled. Feeling his entire body pressed against me. His enormous steel rod completely buried inside me.

“Fuck….. John….. you…are ….. so fucking….. big” I panted and groaned “my ass….. is…. Stretched out…. Around you.”

“Aaahh fuck son….. you’re so tight. I can feel every muscle wrapped around my dick”

I looked back at him. He was staring at my ass….. “you like it babe? Does it feel good?” I smiled at him and also winced. Still feeling my ass being torn apart around his massive hard-on

“Ooooo baby…. You feel so good, he groaned. His hands gripping and massaging ass cheeks. He slowly pulled out.

“Aaaaaa Jesus….. it feels like you’re pulling my insides out” I screamed as the walls of my ass gripped and sucked on his cock as it attempted to escape its confines.

“Oh fuck Matt…. You’re gripping me so hard” John grunted.

“Uuuggh” His fat head popped out of my ass. John pushed again and it slowly

“Uuuugggh” his giant head popped back through my hole and plowed a path deep inside me.

“Fuuuuuuccckkkk. Oh fuuuccck” John kept groaning. “I’ve never felt anything so tight”

After a few more full strokes in and out. John began to pick up pace. My ass was on fire. It hurt but also felt incredible. He gripped my waist and began to really fuck me. His body was slapping against my ass. His balls slamming against mine with each thrust.

“Unng” smack “unng” smack “unng” smack.. I yelled with each thrust. I could only imagine what it sounded like outside the sleeper.

He pushed me onto the bed, and laid directly over me. He began to jackhammer is massive pole into my ass like a machine. This old man could fuck

“Aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaa John. Fuck jooohhhnn. Fuuuccck. John. Aaaaaaa aaaa uuuuugggg. Uuuugggg John. John. Oh god John. Yes. Oh god. Oh god. Jesus. John. Yes John aaaaa uuuuggggg uuuuugggg. Fuuucck” I screamed with each downward thrust.

“Jooohhnn you’re so fucking big. You’re so hard. Jesus John you’re splitting me apart. You’re stretching me out so much aaaaaa” I screamed.

“Oh Fuck Matt. Yes. You’re gonna make me cum. I’m going to cum. Matt…. Matt oh Jesus. Matt I’m going to cum baby”. John groaned. My ass felt like it was going to tear as his climax built and I could feel his massive head swell even more felt like it became impossibly harder. He had me pinned to the bed under him as he finally thrust down hard , “fuuucckckk. Uuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh I’m cumming” he grunted dropping his weight onto me as his cock erupted deeply inside me. He wasn’t moving but I felt each pump of his cock stretch me slightly as he continued to climax and emptied his hot cum into me. I could feel it splashing against my walls and deep inside me. I felt it oozing back up my ass around his massive pole.

He slowly began to thrust again pushing his cum soaked cock in and out of me. I felt his cum dripping out of my ass onto my balls and then the bed. He slowly pumped in and out of me. He began to kiss my back.

“That feels so good John” I cooed against the bed. Arching upward to meet his soft thrusts.

Breathing loudly in my ears He slow thrusted his softening Dick in and out for a few minutes and then collapsed beside me. I climbed over his exhausted body and began to rub his beard and kiss him. He kissed me back passionately. My hand slid down and rubbed his balls and soaked flaccid cock. He moaned. Sighed and fell asleep. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep as well