Best Trunk briefs

texax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking for opinions on best low-rise trunk style underwear. I have a variety already: Cin2, 2Xist, CK, Male Power, Abercrombie, etc.

Looking for a style with plenty of pouch room in front. I love the Male Power, very snug in the butt and sides but have a very roomy pouch but hard to find.

Anyone buy the new CK Body style? They appear to have updated this line, I bought a pair last year and are too much like boxer briefs, the pics on Fresh pair make them look more like trunks.

Last edited:

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for opinions on best low-rise trunk style underwear. I have a variety already: Cin2, 2Xist, CK, Male Power, Abercrombie, etc.

Looking for a style with plenty of pouch room in front. I love the Male Power, very snug in the butt and sides but have a very roomy pouch but hard to find.

Anyone buy the new CK Body style? They appear to have updated this line, I bought a pair last year and are too much like boxer briefs, the pics on Fresh pair make them look more like trunks.

Have you tried the N2N bodywear cotton pouch boxer? The pouch is very stretchy and expands and contracts with you junk. The fabric is lightweight and comfortable. Their website is n2nbodaywear.com.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

duplo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification