Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been turned on by guys with cut cocks. Growing up in Derbyshire I, like most of my mates, am not circumcised yet. I'm excited for the day I get to join the circumcised guys but I only have one chance to get this right. I'm a moderate grower, nothing excessive.
What is the best type of circumcision style? How tight do I get cut? Should I keep some shaft skin? Where's the best place for the scar? Keep or ditch the frenulum?

What type of circumcision did you choose? What are the pros/cons?
How tight are you when soft? How tight when hard? Does your shaft skin touch your head when soft?

Let me know what you think is best!

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go for a high cut, not too tight so you have a little movement in the shaft skin. This preserves the sensitivity better. I had the fren removed as it was tight but that is a personal choice. Also make sure you ask for skin glue. It gives a very neat result, similar to the first picture above. It also speeds up healing.

8 years on I have absolutely no regrets, except that I didn’t have it done years sooner.

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
Go for a high cut, not too tight so you have a little movement in the shaft skin. This preserves the sensitivity better. I had the fren removed as it was tight but that is a personal choice. Also make sure you ask for skin glue. It gives a very neat result, similar to the first picture above. It also speeds up healing.

8 years on I have absolutely no regrets, except that I didn’t have it done years sooner.

Concur with this. I was cut in UK. I am low and tight and had skin glue. The scar line is very neat and doesnt look like an adult cut at all. I just had a couple of stitches where frenulum was removed. Definitely recommend the skin glue.

I agree not going too tight. Mine is skin tight when hard and it makes it less fun to play with in my opinion needing to be wet/lube etc. Not going too tight gives you more options I think.

D

deleted817718

Concur with this. I was cut in UK. I am low and tight and had skin glue. The scar line is very neat and doesnt look like an adult cut at all. I just had a couple of stitches where frenulum was removed. Definitely recommend the skin glue.

I agree not going too tight. Mine is skin tight when hard and it makes it less fun to play with in my opinion needing to be wet/lube etc. Not going too tight gives you more options I think.
I have been wanting to get cut for so long. I’m so glad there are other men in the UK getting done too. Was there a medical reason you got cut?

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I have been wanting to get cut for so long. I’m so glad there are other men in the UK getting done too. Was there a medical reason you got cut?

Yup - only medical reason. I had tight foreskin and a short/tight fren. Caused me hassle for years but now fully sorted with circumcision. Generally a bit indifferent about circumcision. It fixed the issues I had but years go by after cut and penis head feels less and hard to finish. (by hand especially) Swings and roundabouts!

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll try to answer your questions one by one, based on my own experience:

What is the best type of circumcision style?
I think if I were to get it done again, I'd get a high and loose circumcision, and leave the frenulum alone. As long as the glans can be free, there is no real need to remove the frenulum or a lot of inner skin. I'd want to be able to push inner skin onto the glans for masturbation easily, even if it's just a few millimeters. I know, everyone is always like, "yeah, high and tight!", but actually, there's no need, and you can have more fun with a bit of loose skin while still having a bare glans on full display.

How tight do I get cut?
Like I said, I'd go loose, but not so loose that you get coverage involuntarily.

Should I keep some shaft skin?
I'd keep it till about one finger's width behind the glans.

Where's the best place for the scar?
One finger's width behind the glans.

Keep or ditch the frenulum?
Keep, and save yourself the sutures there.

What type of circumcision did you choose?

I got a freehand circumcision and had the frenulum removed. The choice was made by the doctor though. I had no idea there were different styles.

632652-1499719672-04292d2f414b15d5ad84601f60d100c3.jpg

What are the pros/cons?
It looks very good, but I wish I could push some skin onto the glans when erect more easily.

How tight are you when soft?
Not very. In theory, I could pull the skin over the glans, and on cold days, it might stay there, but it won't push forward by itself. Here what it usually looks like:

632644-1499719372-ac0aa5eafc77e2c3cf9503a27d5efc22.jpg

And I can even do this, though I don't (I like the glans out):
635719-1500113708-789a1a476056f7ad782f81bc82d8c6bc.jpg

The underside looks like this - a v-shaped wedge, to make it look less cut, and more like a retracted foreskin; I don't see the point. I think they could have cut it straight, a bit looser, and left the frenulum in place:
635703-1500110477-c9c82b5e72dc7360feb259ed81148efd.jpg

How tight when hard?
Not very.

632653-1499719735-defc522c61f7b04d98e47561ea142052.jpg
635714-1500113149-61fbc1b5cbdd4b78f0111d9d8668f78f (1).jpg

632651-1499719617-306b704f990201169e68953bdfd2c83c (1).jpg

Does your shaft skin touch your head when soft?
Yes, it bunches up against it.

635709-1500111988-f22ecab9ab07faa5ea9a16aa120ea755.jpg

Let me know what you think is best!

I think one should be able to do this when hard; I can do this when semi erect only, but by the time it gets really hard, I can't really reach the glans anymore. I've tried restoring a little to be able to pull it onto the glans, but my girlfriend doesn't want me to:

632648-1499719476-d4b18083aa2475070ad782e136425f03.jpg

632650-1499719559-cc24ddd74bb8a67f2db6159a19b8f1d6.jpg

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut high and tight with the frenulum removed and I love it. That said, there are different styles and preferences, so make sure you give it plenty of thought and talk to lots of people.
What he said. Talk to your surgeon also, if you are having it done privately: he will have lots of experience about what will and won't work. Mine is not as tight as I'd like, as I grow quite a lot, and he advised a medium-tight: a bit more loose skin than I like when soft, but none at all when hard!

Also, do see if you can get the glue option. I did, and it does (as another poster said) make for a very good end result. It also heals quicker, and there's no need to keep it dry!

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I was circumcised when I was 11. I remember it perfectly... All the process. At that time nobody asked which style I preferred. I guess I should be glad that I had a wonderful doctor and that I have a thick and beautiful penis.

Reactions: CircumKinky

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got cut for medical reasons age 30 in Europe. I talked to different docs (who were in the same practice). Medically, they all prefer low and moderate cuts. The standard style is that they remove the foreskin that covers the glans and leave 0,5 to 1 cm of the inner skin. Mostly, the frenulum is sewn into the skin to keep sensation in that area. The style is the most common, heals quickly and looks very natural. You'll basically fit in with both cut and uncut guys, it looks like having a very short foreskin that leaves the glans free. Its also the style that any dude who grew up uncut gets used to most easiest. You can continue with everything after is healed and don't need to relearn using your cock. Sex and masturbation are pretty much the same. You'll have a bit of skin movement during penetration and handjobs are also no problem.

No one recommended a high style for adult cuts. Medically it makes more problems and cosmetically, it often it stretches and gets really loose with excess skin. And the sensation changes a lot, so you definitely have to get used to having inner skin being exposed so much for a longer period (can take years).

If you want a very tight style, there is an alternative often called Muslim style. Its like the low and moderate style, only that more of the shaft skin is taken away (around 1 cm away from the glans) and all the inner skin is removed, leaving the 2-3mm of the corona skin. The frenulum is also removed. This one's usually not medically recommended, but some experienced docs can do it in a way that the right amount of skin is removed. It might take months to really get used to (and for the skin to fully stretch). And sensitivity is reduced to the glans (which is not that sensitive). So it only makes sense if you don't already have any problem with sensation or reaching climax, and you don't plan to jerk off all the time. You can only massage the glans, so that'll take longer and you'll need lube. However, with that style you'll almost have no medical problems and once you get used to it, it doesn't change a lot and sensation stays very stable as your brain gets used to it and connects the sensation of the glans to your other body parts. It can look very neat, but definitely looks smaller flaccid than the low and moderate cut.

Hope this helps.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got cut for medical reasons age 30 in Europe. I talked to different docs (who were in the same practice). Medically, they all prefer low and moderate cuts. The standard style is that they remove the foreskin that covers the glans and leave 0,5 to 1 cm of the inner skin. Mostly, the frenulum is sewn into the skin to keep sensation in that area. The style is the most common, heals quickly and looks very natural. You'll basically fit in with both cut and uncut guys, it looks like having a very short foreskin that leaves the glans free. Its also the style that any dude who grew up uncut gets used to most easiest. You can continue with everything after is healed and don't need to relearn using your cock. Sex and masturbation are pretty much the same. You'll have a bit of skin movement during penetration and handjobs are also no problem.

No one recommended a high style for adult cuts. Medically it makes more problems and cosmetically, it often it stretches and gets really loose with excess skin. And the sensation changes a lot, so you definitely have to get used to having inner skin being exposed so much for a longer period (can take years).

If you want a very tight style, there is an alternative often called Muslim style. Its like the low and moderate style, only that more of the shaft skin is taken away (around 1 cm away from the glans) and all the inner skin is removed, leaving the 2-3mm of the corona skin. The frenulum is also removed. This one's usually not medically recommended, but some experienced docs can do it in a way that the right amount of skin is removed. It might take months to really get used to (and for the skin to fully stretch). And sensitivity is reduced to the glans (which is not that sensitive). So it only makes sense if you don't already have any problem with sensation or reaching climax, and you don't plan to jerk off all the time. You can only massage the glans, so that'll take longer and you'll need lube. However, with that style you'll almost have no medical problems and once you get used to it, it doesn't change a lot and sensation stays very stable as your brain gets used to it and connects the sensation of the glans to your other body parts. It can look very neat, but definitely looks smaller flaccid than the low and moderate cut.

Hope this helps.
I was cut by a Muslim surgeon in London (not for medical reasons) and I did ask for a tight circumcision with frenulum removed. The style mostly matches what you described, only that I was left with just a wee bit more inner skin, maybe around 1 cm, but otherwise some shaft skin was also removed and it is tight to the extent that I have zero coverage, even when very soft. I like it and I was also told that going tight and not leaving much inner foreskin promotes better healing, since the wound dries faster (no soft coverage) and there is less inflammation - the inner skin can swell and take longer to heal/risk infection if too much of it is left. I don’t see the point of leaving too much of it from a sensitivity perspective either. The 1 cm ring of skin I have left plus the frenular delta (now exposed) feel excellent as is. More skin wouln’t increase the density of nerve endings, just the surface area and surface area does not equate to pleasure.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hope this helps.

This is very good advice, I was cut low and medium tightness. I spoke to the surgeon before my op, I asked for a high circumcision originally, but the surgeon said a low and medium tightness works better for masturbation and heals quicker, so that’s what I had, see pics below.
Also when I’m soft the foreskin covers the base of my head which helps keep a bit sensitivity, yes Masturbation probably isn’t as good with skin gliding over your head but it makes up with having sex which now is 1000% better as I had a really sensitive helmet, BJ’s weren’t fun, but now I really enjoy getting sucked and people seem to prefer sucking a cut dick I know I do.

Most guys I know who were cut at birth or at a young age have high circumcisions which is ok as they have time to heal properly, I’d always recommend a low cut

Attachments