Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm low and tight, cut as adult in UK.

I'd recommend this style to anyone, although there are pros and cons to them all. Low seems to hide the scaring better than high I'd find, and with adult cut the scar will always be more prominent.

Inner skin sensitivity is a good argument and may be better to keep more. I think most cut guys would recommend their own personal style, which is understandable, as long as they are happy with it.

I do think being tightly cut is better. There's no loose bunched up skin while soft and your head is constantly exposed. But again it's what you want and what you would like to achieve.

But yes, go ahead and make a balanced decision based on what you want, and then enjoy it.

Attachments

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm low and tight, cut as adult in UK.

I'd recommend this style to anyone, although there are pros and cons to them all. Low seems to hide the scaring better than high I'd find, and with adult cut the scar will always be more prominent.

Inner skin sensitivity is a good argument and may be better to keep more. I think most cut guys would recommend their own personal style, which is understandable, as long as they are happy with it.

I do think being tightly cut is better. There's no loose bunched up skin while soft and your head is constantly exposed. But again it's what you want and what you would like to achieve.

But yes, go ahead and make a balanced decision based on what you want, and then enjoy it.
Was it difficult to adjust to sensitivity after having your foreskin removed ?

Reactions: CircumKinky

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No not particularly. In my case, i had been keeping my foreskin retracted for 6 years prior, so the adjustment in sensitivity occured then. Although I noticed changes in masturbation and sex due to being circumcised tightly. Sex wise it felt so much better, masturbation took some adjusting to but it's still great.

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends where you go, mine is a high'ish cut and tight, i got the frenulum removed at the same time to make it feel better. I would have liked it a bit tighter when soft as the skin does bunch up near the head but as some one said the doctor said to much off might cause me issues

Attachments

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got cut for medical reasons age 30 in Europe. I talked to different docs (who were in the same practice). Medically, they all prefer low and moderate cuts. The standard style is that they remove the foreskin that covers the glans and leave 0,5 to 1 cm of the inner skin. Mostly, the frenulum is sewn into the skin to keep sensation in that area. The style is the most common, heals quickly and looks very natural. You'll basically fit in with both cut and uncut guys, it looks like having a very short foreskin that leaves the glans free. Its also the style that any dude who grew up uncut gets used to most easiest. You can continue with everything after is healed and don't need to relearn using your cock. Sex and masturbation are pretty much the same. You'll have a bit of skin movement during penetration and handjobs are also no problem.

No one recommended a high style for adult cuts. Medically it makes more problems and cosmetically, it often it stretches and gets really loose with excess skin. And the sensation changes a lot, so you definitely have to get used to having inner skin being exposed so much for a longer period (can take years).

If you want a very tight style, there is an alternative often called Muslim style. Its like the low and moderate style, only that more of the shaft skin is taken away (around 1 cm away from the glans) and all the inner skin is removed, leaving the 2-3mm of the corona skin. The frenulum is also removed. This one's usually not medically recommended, but some experienced docs can do it in a way that the right amount of skin is removed. It might take months to really get used to (and for the skin to fully stretch). And sensitivity is reduced to the glans (which is not that sensitive). So it only makes sense if you don't already have any problem with sensation or reaching climax, and you don't plan to jerk off all the time. You can only massage the glans, so that'll take longer and you'll need lube. However, with that style you'll almost have no medical problems and once you get used to it, it doesn't change a lot and sensation stays very stable as your brain gets used to it and connects the sensation of the glans to your other body parts. It can look very neat, but definitely looks smaller flaccid than the low and moderate cut.

Hope this helps.
This is what i was told, once you are a certain age the skin etc will not be the same as when your younger, they said if to much is cut i would have had issues with things like "webbing" where the ball sack is pushed up. The cut i got is such that the skin when dry will not reach the head what ever force i use when masturbating, but if i use some lube it doesn't move at all. The only issue i have is that the skin bunch's up when soft around the head.

Not sure any one else has this BUT: what is strange, for most of the day the skin sits well back from the head with little or no bunching but when i go to bed it bunched right near the head looking different from the rest of the day.

Reactions: CircumKinky
D

deleted16035121

full

CircumKinky

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll try to answer your questions one by one, based on my own experience:

What is the best type of circumcision style?
I think if I were to get it done again, I'd get a high and loose circumcision, and leave the frenulum alone. As long as the glans can be free, there is no real need to remove the frenulum or a lot of inner skin. I'd want to be able to push inner skin onto the glans for masturbation easily, even if it's just a few millimeters. I know, everyone is always like, "yeah, high and tight!", but actually, there's no need, and you can have more fun with a bit of loose skin while still having a bare glans on full display.

How tight do I get cut?
Like I said, I'd go loose, but not so loose that you get coverage involuntarily.

Should I keep some shaft skin?
I'd keep it till about one finger's width behind the glans.

Where's the best place for the scar?
One finger's width behind the glans.

Keep or ditch the frenulum?
Keep, and save yourself the sutures there.

What type of circumcision did you choose?
I got a freehand circumcision and had the frenulum removed. The choice was made by the doctor though. I had no idea there were different styles.

View attachment 58149781

What are the pros/cons?
It looks very good, but I wish I could push some skin onto the glans when erect more easily.

How tight are you when soft?
Not very. In theory, I could pull the skin over the glans, and on cold days, it might stay there, but it won't push forward by itself. Here what it usually looks like:

View attachment 58149831

And I can even do this, though I don't (I like the glans out):
View attachment 58150191
The underside looks like this - a v-shaped wedge, to make it look less cut, and more like a retracted foreskin; I don't see the point. I think they could have cut it straight, a bit looser, and left the frenulum in place:
View attachment 58150361

How tight when hard?
Not very.

View attachment 58149851 View attachment 58149941
View attachment 58150251

Does your shaft skin touch your head when soft?
Yes, it bunches up against it.

View attachment 58150081

Let me know what you think is best!
I think one should be able to do this when hard; I can do this when semi erect only, but by the time it gets really hard, I can't really reach the glans anymore. I've tried restoring a little to be able to pull it onto the glans, but my girlfriend doesn't want me to:

View attachment 58150111

View attachment 58150371
Lovely dick! I'll glad to see that it turned out well.
No not particularly. In my case, i had been keeping my foreskin retracted for 6 years prior, so the adjustment in sensitivity occured then. Although I noticed changes in masturbation and sex due to being circumcised tightly. Sex wise it felt so much better, masturbation took some adjusting to but it's still great.
How did you manage to keep your foreskin back prior to circumcision?