Best Undershirt to Show Off Pecs

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I've been working out pretty hard and my pecs have gotten to be pretty decent. I'm wondering what's the best type of undershirt to really show them off? Aside from looking hot I've noticed as a side benefit that my nipples are now much more sensative.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try sleeveless athletic udershirts. They have a snug fit and give you freedom of arm movement. [

QUOTE=mrlumpy;3742822]I've been working out pretty hard and my pecs have gotten to be pretty decent. I'm wondering what's the best type of undershirt to really show them off? Aside from looking hot I've noticed as a side benefit that my nipples are now much more sensative.[/QUOTE]

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you talking about wearing it as an undershirt or wearing it alone?
I've worn these under shirts before and left the top buttons of the shirt open. You can order from Undergear.

Attachments

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the suggestion for one size smaller is right on- perhaps one that is thin material, vs a heavy jersey cotton. If you're talking about an undershirt, I'd suggest basic Hanes because tee shirts get stained and pitted out so quickly.

However I also am very fond of Calvin Klein tees- they fit my body very well and I feel confident and happy about how I appear to others- which always makes me feel better and then my posture is better, and I stand open and chest protruding, which makes me look better :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing beats a cotton shirt one size too small, as Stephenmass pointed out. It'll make your body look great and you won't look like a poser wearing his gym clothes out of context :)

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alan Red has some great stretch t-shirts with a deep V so underneath a shirt they are practically invisible... they are also quite long so you don't have the feeling you need to tuck them in all the time. Anything that's thin and fitted will do the job I suppose ;-).