Best Underware Ever

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When 2xist launched its first collection I was attracted to an impressive looking pair of briefs and T shirt. There was a great pouch front and the back beautifully cut. The most important thing though was the material, a medium weight quite thick ribbed cotton, white in my case. Once I tried them on I was convinced they were the most comfortable underwear I'd ever tried.. Apart from the cut the fabric just seemd to lift, support and fit perfectly all round. Needless to say I immediately bought several more and subsequently until they changed styles. When they discontinued them I was really dissapointed but, fortunately, I had enough supply to keep me going for a long time. After a while I rationed the use of them to preserve a bit longer and still have a couple of pairs many years later. Amazingly they still fit and function practically as good as new, truly in my opinion a great product.
A while ago I took the trouble to write to 2xist to ask if they might reintroduce the design at some time...sadly no reply.
I wonder if anyone else remembers that style and your opinion.
Apart from the 2xist does anyone have similar experiences with a favourite or outstanding underwear to share with us.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still have a few pair of the black briefs that were discontinued some time back. The black briefs are on the style of the what many call tighty-whities with the front fly for the penis to be pulled out to urinate. I never have used the fly as I just pull the waist band down to get my penis out. Your description sounds very close to mine in black your in white. I was really disappointed when they discontinued the black briefs. I have been looking around for a replacement but have not had much luck. Many other brands have discontinued this type or some brands I have tried and they are very much not to my liking at all. The 2xist were cut and fit me very much to my liking.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still have a few pair of the black briefs that were discontinued some time back. The black briefs are on the style of the what many call tighty-whities with the front fly for the penis to be pulled out to urinate. I never have used the fly as I just pull the waist band down to get my penis out. Your description sounds very close to mine in black your in white. I was really disappointed when they discontinued the black briefs. I have been looking around for a replacement but have not had much luck. Many other brands have discontinued this type or some brands I have tried and they are very much not to my liking at all. The 2xist were cut and fit me very much to my liking.
Mine were slightly smaller cut and without a fly but I have some of the type you mention. Seems to em 2xist are pretty good products are pretty good...but those briefs!!!

Reactions: japetty

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine were slightly smaller cut and without a fly but I have some of the type you mention. Seems to em 2xist are pretty good products are pretty good...but those briefs!!!

I had seen those but I just don't like mens under wear that does not have a fly. I never use the fly so don't know why I only buy under wear with a fly. I have ordered a pair of Tommy Johns Briefs to see if I will like those. Tommy Johns has a fly but it looks really, really strange to me. Don't know if I can get use to it or not, but with 1 pair I will find out. I already decided on the Tommy John Under shirt (Tank Top) like those really well. I bought 1 size larger and the fit is still snug but comfortable.

Reactions: SouthHarrow