Best underwear for large cock and hangy balls?

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Underwear is one of those things that is an eternal frustration.

When I'm warm, my ball hang really low, to the point where they can get caught in my butt crack when I'm sitting. I have to regularly reach down and pull them out above my legs when I'm sitting at my desk all day.

I'm also very particular about how my package is situated. I like my cock hanging down the right side. It just doesn't feel right on the left. If my balls are hanging, I like them down the right leg as well. When I'm sitting down after standing, though, because I curve left and hang left, everything wants to go to the left and squash against my left thigh. And then my balls slip down into my crack. Not comfortable. So every time I sit down, I'm trying to find some way to surreptitiously move my package over. It's embarrassing.

What kind of underwear can keep things "packaged up" right? Standard briefs are out. My balls just get pushed against my left inner thigh, where they get damp and icky. Boxers are the most comfortable, but then I have the most "readjustment" issues like I described above.

I have a lot of luck, strangely enough, with string bikini briefs. They aren't very tight, and provide good separation between my package and my thighs. However, I usually have to choose been a smaller size that gives me the right containment but is totally binding, or a larger size that lets me breathe but also lets my package fly every which way. These things aren't made for big dicks and hangy balls.

I generally just stick to boxers because everything stays nice and dry. With briefs of any kind if I don't use powder I'm all soggy at the end of the day, and can actually develop a rash.

I need something that can just sort of contain my balls, keep them in one place, but let my dick hang free. I don't suppose there's anything like that, is there?

I've thought about getting surgery to remove blood vessels and tighten up my ball sack, because it causes me nothing but discomfort. Having your balls constantly wedged in your ass is not fun.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ahve a few pairs of boxers to wear under a suit or my tuxedo, but otherwise, I go without underwear. I've got big, low hangers and enjoy them drifting about. Besides, less laundry = less water usage and laundry soap.... I'm doin my part to be eco-friendly...LOL

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
briefs...keep is wrapped up nicely, no slipping down the leg, skin rolling back. Just get them in a generous size.works for me everytime. plus its a very pleasing package in the locker room!