Best Underwear For Showing Off?

Kankerlul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love showing off my fat bulge in public and I noticed the brand of underwear seems to be a factor in how big your bulge appears. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which underwear make your bulge in look big in pants?

Reactions: bulgebigger

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fabric in briefs sometimes screws up the outline of a cock. Bikini briefs from outfits like Aussiebum, Joe Snyder and Andrew Christian are designed show off a bulge, But a bulge thong, works even better if it's designed like the JS brand to push your package up and out. It's my choice for displaying the assets under skintight jeans

Reactions: Vierneto

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fabric in briefs sometimes screws up the outline of a cock. Bikini briefs from outfits like Aussiebum, Joe Snyder and Andrew Christian are designed show off a bulge, But a bulge thong, works even better if it's designed like the JS brand to push your package up and out. It's my choice for displaying the assets under skintight jeans
Oh I forgot the WJ by AussieBum ...

Vierneto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showing off my fat bulge in public and I noticed the brand of underwear seems to be a factor in how big your bulge appears. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which underwear make your bulge in look big in pants?
Well, personally I prefer a tight boxer brief -in elastic fabric, of course-, with enough cup for my endowment specially designed to elevate and project out my masculine attributes. Generally the proof of a good design is evidenced when you sit down ... your tools gently reposition their position inside the cup without feeling trapped, much less crushed, marking a suggestive bulge at the top of the fly of your pants. To complete better the enveloping sensation and the shaping effect of the garment, I prefer it with a long leg, which covers me up to the middle of the thighs

Attachments

thomasb86

Legendary Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
I would have to say Andrew Christian followed by Aussiebum. AC briefs, particularly the 'Trophy Boy' style gives you a generous pouch for the package, as my avatar shows. They are really comfortable for all day wear.
Looks impressive! Ergowear can do something similar. The bikinis and sport briefs/tangas have a great pouch

Reactions: bmik and BigBoy12x8

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks impressive! Ergowear can do something similar. The bikinis and sport briefs/tangas have a great pouch

I agree. A lot of manufacturers now realise, at last, that guys need room in

front for their precious packages!

Reactions: Leedsguy69

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally some designers got it. we man have cocks, and balls and right in front almos center of out bodies, and they need to be protected, supported, and admired ..nothing sexier then a hot guy spotting a hot bulge .. with VCL, VBL, or just rounded massive delicious looking bulge ...

thomasb86

Legendary Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Finally some designers got it. we man have cocks, and balls and right in front almos center of out bodies, and they need to be protected, supported, and admired ..nothing sexier then a hot guy spotting a hot bulge .. with VCL, VBL, or just rounded massive delicious looking bulge ...
Yes finally! I still remember the days when I was wearing very restrictive underwear with almost no front space. I literally had to find out for myself new types of undies that were more anatomical. It was back then when I was a teenager with limited access and budget

Reactions: bulgebigger

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Totally agree dude..!!!!