Best underwear for showing?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Marius567, Aug 22, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

whats the best underwear for for showing ? Im going to a company picnic and want to look my best in frount of the bosses wife :)

2. Imported

Gold Member

big squirt: International Male has a pouch brief that holds all you stuff together without mashing it. I'm a grower not a shower so I appreciate the effect that it gives and the briefs are comfortable. They are called "Contour" I think. I like the looks I get from crotchwatchers! internationalmale.com

3. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Big squirt:
    I concur Inernational Male and their sister company "Undergear" are both Old and reputable c ompanies I have worn their form fitting clothes for years.

4. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    That depends as much on the underwear (or lack of) as well as the pants/shorts you're going to wear.

For something sort of showy, but not obscene, I like boxers and looser pants. The whole rack just sorta swings when I walk and creates a nice pack when I'm sitting. On the other hand, if I want to really show off, I'll wear low rise jeans (Diesel or Lucky) and no underwear or 2xist pouch briefs.

Good luck. :)

5. chi8

chi8 New Member

Undergear's Extreme Pouch briefs and thongs have more room than the Contour models, so you don't get compressed. But best of all is from EroticAttire.com. Check out the Flopper models under "Pouches" and the Magnum models under "Thongs", "Briefs" and "Rios". Lots and lots of room, even for you max-hung guys.

6. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: *imagines Pony in the low-rises* :eek: :D

7. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree, Pony, the low rise jeans tend to "force" more of a bulge. I actually like this style a lot, because of how they feel on my hips and the way they look (and not necesarily for the bulge though), so I have quite a few pairs of low rise jeans. Lucky does make some good ones that have a one button fly, and Levis also makes a really low rise jean called the "offender," also only one button. I think I have a couple photos of the offender jeans in my yahoo profile; http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/grnman2003

Jack

8. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

I have to say, the best way to show is au-natural. No underwear. Always lots of fun

9. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :wub: Wow I totally love your Tom-Of-Findland-esque bulge, grnman!! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted