Best underwear for your ass

D

deleted16048621

Hey gays
What underwear do you think looks best on a guys ass? I’m looking for some new brands to buy from but I want it to be flattering for my ASSets lol
I’ve already got Calvin Kleins (they’re pretty good) but am looking for some other stuff, maybe sluttier.

Anybody got any recommendations? I’d love to hear it, thanks :)

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there is always a thong! But there are some that have a way in their construction with 'lifting bands' that hug you under the your cheeks and lift them up--they seemed to work pretty good for me but I didn't care much for the feeling--but to each his own--maybe you'd like them. Thay appear every once in a while in differentmen's cool clothing sites. But maybe try Amazon? Ot AlphaMaleUndies?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there is always a thong! But there are some that have a way in their construction with 'lifting bands' that hug you under the your cheeks and lift them up--they seemed to work pretty good for me but I didn't care much for the feeling--but to each his own--maybe you'd like them. Thay appear every once in a while in differentmen's cool clothing sites. But maybe try Amazon? Ot AlphaMaleUndies?
That's 'some briefs that have...'

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey gays
What underwear do you think looks best on a guys ass? I’m looking for some new brands to buy from but I want it to be flattering for my ASSets lol
I’ve already got Calvin Kleins (they’re pretty good) but am looking for some other stuff, maybe sluttier.

Anybody got any recommendations? I’d love to hear it, thanks :)
I love the 2(X)it’s shape lifts your buns and enhance your bulge !

Attachments

D

deleted16048621

These are some really helpful suggestions - thanks guys! I guess I’ll be on the lookout for some thongs, Andrew Christian & 2Xist :)

would it be worth getting a size too small to really enhance the butt or would that be too uncomfortable do you think?

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would love to see you in a thong @openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to see you in a thong @openfly
THANKS! But I don't wear them. Someone gave me a tiger print one for my birthday a while back and I discovered I don't like the feeling of something like a string or strap going up the crack of my butt. Like seeing them on other guys sometimes, depending on the guy--

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THANKS! But I don't wear them. Someone gave me a tiger print one for my birthday a while back and I discovered I don't like the feeling of something like a string or strap going up the crack of my butt. Like seeing them on other guys sometimes, depending on the guy--
I can understand that, each to their own!

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feel free to message me if you think I might be the right kind ;)

Reactions: openfly