Best underwear/jock for bulge?

HungTravis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey wassup everyone?
So tomorrow i'm gunna go shopping for a whole bunch of stuff. And the top thing I really wanna get is underwear! I want to know, which underwear is the best for showing a bulge. I'm not a big fan of breifs coz they are waaay to uncomfortable. Currently, I'm wearing boxers and sometimes boxer breifs. I also plan to buy my FIRST jockstrap, yes, my first lol. Any ideas on where I can buy a jockstrap and which ones are good? I'm only looking for underwear that I can buy from stores...none of the internet buying stuff lol. Thanks a lot guys.
-Travis

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of great styles and brands, but it depends on how much you want to spend. Assuming you're comfortable with the gay village, there's great selection at Priape or Out on the Street on Church St. For cheap and fun I think H&M is pretty hard to beat. I've gotten into lots of trouble while wearing their polyamid boxer briefs. :rolleyes:

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have to agree, Priape on Church has an awesome selection, though I found it a bit more on the expensive side.

If you want to go with an online site, internationaljock is always good. There are even some jockstrap styles which "lift" you up, just for added bulge potential!

Unico XXX label definiately bulges ... I own a few pairs, and they really create a noticeable bulge!

Might also want to look at Christian Anderson label, though those run a bit on the expensive side.

Have fun! :)

HungTravis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I didn't have time yesterday to buy them ... but SOON! I will buy them soon haha. Any other goods one you know of?

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to wear nothing but Safe-T-Guard Jocks for the gym (and sometimes for underwear under work clothes), but I have lately been buying the JOcks from C-in-2. VERY soft Cotton, and the way they hang and grip the package is just about perfect. They form a VERY nice bulge under gym shorts or anything else.

Its like someone took a comfy boxer brief and cut most of the extra fabric away. :)