Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I want suggestions on how to better display the bulge of a man better and more obvious in pants or shorts. Here are some examples... Post other brands or links that are similar or you suggest me to try looking into!
Nothing crazy like designs, just mainly has a pouch or separate part for the balls and dick of some sort.

81vqfnbRf8L._AC_UY879_.jpg

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup- I'm in the same hunt for perfect underwear that enhances bulge (without padding), and gives better support in the process. Seems like dual-pouch underwear is it... Here's the general idea:

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.17.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 2.10.07 PM.png

I like clean, masculine, simple designs- so nothing flamboyant like Andrew Christian... Love good soft modal (bonus points for bamboo rayon as its antimicrobial).

Tempted to get this Separatec brand, but they don't look designed to accommodate above-average size.
Thoughts/suggestions?

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on what you're comfortable with I myself prefer just about all mine to have a pouch check out my profile pic those are from Amazon a brand called ikingsky great pouch comfy dosent cover as much of my butt but there not bad

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wildman T and Trophy Boy

looked up WildmanT... def looks good but dunno that brand/quality- can you speak to that?
Also, I'm well above average (and worried standard brands will be too constrictive), but that looks like it's all designed for 9"+ monsters.......

Reactions: srock and pants73

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Depends on what you're comfortable with I myself prefer just about all mine to have a pouch check out my profile pic those are from Amazon a brand called ikingsky great pouch comfy dosent cover as much of my butt but there not bad
I looked up ikingsky on amazon but they didn't look as interesting at least the styles there... But I like the pouch idea! Do you have any other suggestions or brands to suggest? Awesome verification photo btw!

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looked up WildmanT... def looks good but dunno that brand/quality- can you speak to that?
Also, I'm well above average (and worried standard brands will be too constrictive), but that looks like it's all designed for 9"+ monsters.......
look in the other thread... bulge pictures, i just posted me in three.. i am large.. so i am sure you will be fine.. :)

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
look in the other thread... bulge pictures, i just posted me in three.. i am large.. so i am sure you will be fine.. :)

Wow impressive dude- very hot! I don't think my softy is in the same league tho...

Reactions: srock

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I looked up ikingsky on amazon but they didn't look as interesting at least the styles there... But I like the pouch idea! Do you have any other suggestions or brands to suggest? Awesome verification photo btw!
There's a couple pics on my profile in briefs that show a good bulge I can't remember the name I'll have to check

Reactions: pants73

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Honzaf here above, get Aussiebum underwear. Some of their designs got great bulge enhancement!!

I tried Aussiebum once.... it was apparently constructed for Ken dolls, because goddamn, it crushed my junk and I had to throw them away. I've since heard that complaint from other guys- too tight, too constrictive, badly cut.
Never again.

nimryas91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried Aussiebum once.... it was apparently constructed for Ken dolls, because goddamn, it crushed my junk and I had to throw them away. I've since heard that complaint from other guys- too tight, too constrictive, badly cut.
Never again.

I guess if you're huge some designs are problematic. Only way to find out is to try them out

Reactions: Murphys

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looked up Trophy Boy... wayyyyy too gay. I want subdued/lux/masculine, no garish colors or tacky racing stripes and neon piping lol. Wasn't impressed by the fabric quality either- no nice modal...

I have solid black Trophy Boy. AC is a high quality brand.

Reactions: Murphys