Best Underwear/Trousers For Showing Off Bulge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Knight, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Okay guys so I can get hard give or take a bit in jeans. My next question, moving on from that is what should I wear for showing off my bulge or hard on? These last two times I've been wearing loose fit jeans that are more comfortable, and my gf hasnt complained any and loves to touch it. Still, I want to really show it off, seems like tighter jeans or something would show more... theres too much room to move about in loose ones hehe.

Just asking do you wear tight jeans when you want to show off? And how about briefs as opposed to boxers? What I'm asking is whats the best setup for showing off your package? Thanks :D

2. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've found that some briefs and thongs do show it off better. There's this thing called the
    N2N "Slingshot with C-Ring" or the Nhance2 line from N2N

it's impossible to hide your stuff with those things ;)

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Well worn and soft 501's, tight fit, commando. Yum.

4. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

yeh, faded 501s show a great bulge. and ck white boxer briefs are the best looking bulge uwear imho.

or you could always totally take the mystery out and wear a speedo, cycling shorts or a wrestling singlet next time she shows up at the door. :)

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You're right about fading jeans making the best show of your stuff hanging. If you're not too concerned about the length of time it takes, make sure you wear cock and balls in the same spot all the time and after months of washings that faded area will show details even down to the cut or uncut head. I think your g/f will have no problem finding exactly where to touch her hand, Knight, and she'll please herself and you with her exploration. Cheers!

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I like really washed out or dirty washed jeans - diesel, seven, abercrombie, dkny and american eagle and slightly tight fitting so I don't have to wear a belt...And for under gear - calvin klein mesh and calvin klein trunks (there about half the length of boxer brief)...They make your legs and package look great...

7. Imported

Gold Member

skwerl: Try a thick cockring with lead BB's or a thickness.

8. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

Just don't keep it on for more than an hour or so, it can be damaging.

9. Cockrocker

Cockrocker New Member

Hey Knight, I remember you posted on the Celebrity site and you'll see from the shots below that this guy certainly shows. Clearly NO underwear!!! One of the guys FINALLY posted some shots. So if Tom of Finland jodhpurs come back into style, that's what you should wear if you wanna show!!! For myself I like to wear leather and denim and have stuff slightly tailored to allow more room down the leg. I'm nothing like this guy but I do hang quite well and it's great to show. My girlfriend gets quite uneasy if I show too much. Which is a shame. This guy showing is the politician I mentioned in the UK. Take care dude.

http://tinypic.com/20qve0

http://tinypic.com/20qvbb

10. spike

spike Member

Albums:
    worn down jeans and boxers work nicely for me

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Demonstrating Size is a goal that many desire to achieve. Without drawing attention to your crotch in the front it is a known fact that a good number of citizens keep a dip/snuff can in their back jean pocket. Over time the tin causes the fabric to show wear.

It appears that this could also be a condom container and that large can/tin indicates that you must certainly have a very big dick if the condom container makes that big a ring in your jean pocket.

Just one more way to let others know that you may be well hung.

12. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

hmm, don't know if that is the first thing I would think but good point! I remember someone else saying that you should always hang the same way in your jeans so that eventually the jeans will fade in that one spot and you will have an outline of your cock. I'm sure it would take many months even years to start showing.

13. indianaman_04

indianaman_04 New Member

sweatpants no underwear, lighter color usually

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, the lighter the color the better. Throw all caution to the wind and wear white, with that noncolor there'll be no question of how much dick you have.

15. Imported

Gold Member

dayne:

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

17. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

What grade od sand paper?

18. freeballing

freeballing Active Member

Albums:
    The absolute best thing for showing off the package is freeballing in mesh basketball shorts. cock and balls floppin around when you walk keeps it semi hard and VERY noticable. I catch dudes staring at my junk all the time...

19. Tenderhook

Tenderhook Member

Jeans work well, but try linen pants sometime. Very comfortable fabric.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, I'm right there with you. Great photos, especially the white shorts. Mesh shorts are all I wear outside of work. You can have fun wearing boxers with mesh shorts too. I wear them everywhere and forget that people can notice my VPL. I get semis often when shopping and don't give it much thought. It feels great to swing loose!

Draft saved Draft deleted