Best underwear

_Ashton_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

Okay So I need some advice. I want to know what are the best underwear brands out there. By that I mean which brands are the most supportive. I have a big issue with support. I prefer to wear boxer briefs. But I hate how they start to lose its shape and support a few hours after you put on a new pair. Usually I would wear briefs and boxer briefs on top of that. But sometimes I get a "V.P.L." So if you guys have any suggestions of what are the best boxer briefs out there please let me know. Thanks.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like Calvin Klein's basic Boxer-brief...for me they still hold that "shape" and support and the material looks/feels stronger/thicker than your standard Fruit of the Looms or Hanes.

PLUS they're reasonably priced and on sale sometimes at Department stores. :D

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
C-in2 makes really nice boxer briefs. I don't think they make just regular boxers though. If they do it'd be under their regular lounge wear or something. The material is very breathable, they design the patterns on them pretty tastefully (if you ask me), and they're not as ridiculously expensive as other brands on-line can be. You can also find some there with slings in them to enhance your packages profile if that's any interest to you.

JSZ

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear by "obviously" through international jock
I have briefs and boxer briefs both with an awesome pouch that your junk falls right into
I sound like a commercial but they are really that good

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
2xist is what you want. And skip boxer briefs. no point to em. just get the basic pouch brief. awesome pouch.
Today at Nordstroms I saw a box of "Spankz" briefs, with a "kangaroo" pouch. They looked kinda cool, but at $25 a pair, even I, a brief fanatic, couldn't make myself buy em.

D_5de5uyr

Just Browsing
Media
I just got a new pair of Andrew Christian's Almost Naked boxer briefs, and they are very supportive and well made. My new favorite pair for sure!