Best Vacation Destinations - Advice

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Pomeroy Pokingstick, Oct 13, 2010.

1. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

Where is the best place you have vacationed or enjoy travelling being single (or married in some cases)?

Speaking in terms of scenery, weather, and of course hot bodies - women and men.

Looking forward to hearing some great places and stories! :smile:

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think we need a little bit more information of what you look for in a vacation. My destinations tend to lean toward sun and sand or snow and apres ski. These are my two favorite destinations but I've enjoyed many other holidays outside these realms.
    Megeve
    Seychelles

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Barcelona is my favorite place in the world. It's astonishingly beautiful, conveniently laid out (and with great transit) and extremely cosmopolitan. The food is fantastic, the city is alive with culture and the people are friendly, attractive and (usually) beautifully dressed.

Spain is an excellent choice for a n00b to European travel. It's set itself up as a kind of Vacationland (sorry, Maine :tongue:). A tiny bit of Spanish goes a long way, and English is spoken with greater frequency than you might otherwise imagine. In summer it has beaches, and it has world-class cities to explore year-round.

I should also at least give a shout out to South Florida, too. We need every tourist dollar we can get, and season's coming up soon.

4. sargon20

Gold Member

Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Hot bodies galore.

Draft saved Draft deleted