Best vacation spots to see LPs

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With summer just around the corner, I would like some advice on the best places (cities) to visit in order to meet hot men with large penises.

What are some really swinging, hot vacation resorts around the USA?

Should I try Provinceton? Or Key West? Or good old San Francisco?
And what about New Orleans?

I want to have a good, wild time and also meet some men who have "a lot" to offer me--if you catch my drift! :wink:

Thanks for your input!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
With summer just around the corner, I would like some advice on the best places (cities) to visit in order to meet hot men with large penises.

What are some really swinging, hot vacation resorts around the USA?

Should I try Provinceton? Or Key West? Or good old San Francisco?
And what about New Orleans?

I want to have a good, wild time and also meet some men who have "a lot" to offer me--if you catch my drift! :wink:

Thanks for your input!

There's something here in N. Orleans called Southern Decadence but as I can recall it's sometime around September. That'll be your best bet down here for what you're talking about.

Around the summer here they'll be a lot of "hot" men (and women, dogs, cats, etc.) because it literally gets pretty damned hot. So yeah, we'll all be hot round about then.

But hey, you can always come on down for the Jazz Fest which ought to be crankin up sometime soon. Good muzak, good eats, and a little fais do do.

("es la bas")